21:37, Sat 28 Nov
Subscription offers for a quid a month via Twitter. Let my subscription lapse as don’t think it’s worth the full price, or the half price they tried to tempt me back with.

A quid a month is ace though
21:39, Sat 28 Nov
What about us non Twitter effers
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
21:43, Sat 28 Nov
Dunno, I’ve e saw the quid offer on twitter, seeing half price all over the place but I don’t think it’s worth that unless you’re obsessed with American sports and the Prem
21:46, Sat 28 Nov
Dunno if this link will work

[theathletic.com]
21:57, Sat 28 Nov
Cheers mate
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
22:06, Sat 28 Nov
I honestly think even at full price it is fantastic. I think Blues are slightly undercovered mind.
22:15, Sat 28 Nov
Sorted for me @ A quid a month for a year then £7.99. Cancel anytime.
Just be careful after you’ve signed up for a quid it takes you to a page where it’s more expensive.
Ignore that and just log in and check your account status
09:45, Sun 29 Nov
First glance since resubscribing and there’s a really good interview with Chris Burke. Worth a quid on its own
DES
10:57, Sun 29 Nov
Loved Chris Burke, someone said he scored a pearler for killie recently!
Remember the 2011/12 season, he missed out on divisions MVP to a lad from Blackpool which I suppose was fair enough cos they went up, but he Burke was amazing for us, goals and assists!

Kro
11:05, Sun 29 Nov
DES
Blackpool didn't go up that season DES.
17:29, Sun 29 Nov
Fat Buddha
First glance since resubscribing and there’s a really good interview with Chris Burke. Worth a quid on its own
Just read that piece on Burke. Really surprised he’s looking at going into coaching/management.
Good on him though