14:26, Sun 29 Nov
One Riley
Two world cups??

Just testing to see who was over 40
14:26, Sun 29 Nov
Jimb1
He got about five hundred quid. And a Mars bar.
And not a lot of people know that
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
14:28, Sun 29 Nov
🤣🤣
14:35, Sun 29 Nov
One Riley
Two world cups??

Just testing to see who was over 40

Sucker punched
DES
14:49, Sun 29 Nov
Tilton Rifle
Tiltonblue
Just watched it, was slightly before my time, I was born in 93. Maradona was absolutely incredible from what I saw, was he really that good?! How does he compare to messi?

The greatest in my opinion. Won the league with the Italian equivalent of Blues and won two World cups. Napoli had 75,000 season ticket holders in the 80s.
Think he won two titles with Napoli! Hounded out of Italy after 90 World Cup!

Kro
15:28, Sun 29 Nov
What I still hate about 'THAT' game, is even after Maradonnas cheating, then genius goals - we were still denied a penalty from a clear shove in Linekers back as he was about to score. That day just wasn't meant to be for England.
15:31, Sun 29 Nov
Lineker's header chance?
15:44, Sun 29 Nov
Yes, saw it at the time and was shouting 'pen' in the boozer. If only 1986 had VAR.
16:06, Sun 29 Nov
If anyone can get hold of it there was a brilliant comedy tv show called World Cup Heroes and Villains. Bob Mills mid 90s. There's a bit about that chance in it.
16:07, Sun 29 Nov
Here we gew

17:13, Sun 29 Nov
Anyone watch the Maradona in Mexico docuseries on Netflix?

Worth a watch
18:11, Sun 29 Nov
👍
DES
18:41, Sun 29 Nov
Here’s a question, why was 86 wc in Mexico after it was there in 70! Did some country pull out?

Kro
18:42, Sun 29 Nov
Tilton Rifle
Tiltonblue
Just watched it, was slightly before my time, I was born in 93. Maradona was absolutely incredible from what I saw, was he really that good?! How does he compare to messi?

The greatest in my opinion. Won the league with the Italian equivalent of Blues and won two World cups. Napoli had 75,000 season ticket holders in the 80s.

In what alternative reality are Napoli the Italian equivalent of blues? 😂