14:26, Sun 29 Nov
Alright lads, watching the Southampton v Man U game and it got me thinking. This current blues squad + Che must be a top 6 finish?

Kro
Sotv
14:32, Sun 29 Nov
Would struggle to get a game. I'm not sure he offers us enough protection on set pieces tbh.
14:52, Sun 29 Nov
Southampton are playing really good football. I'm amazed that Hassenhuttl has managed to turn them around, after the 9-0 against Leicester they looked down and out.
15:45, Sun 29 Nov
Waggeh
Would struggle to get a game. I'm not sure he offers us enough protection on set pieces tbh

😂😂
15:56, Sun 29 Nov
BlueBoys
Alright lads, watching the Southampton v Man U game and it got me thinking. This current blues squad + Che must be a top 6 finish?

Kro
Sotv

At our level yes. At Prem level over a season, he's a single figure goalscorer. Just not light enough.
16:00, Sun 29 Nov
Most prem strikers are single figure goal getters tbf
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
16:02, Sun 29 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt

In a typical season, 25 premier players score 10 goals or more.
16:04, Sun 29 Nov
I like Che, and he will score the odd belter, but I think he'll always be outside the top tier of prem strikers. His build works against him in today's game.
16:06, Sun 29 Nov
Rosalita
Rab C Nesbitt

And most team's have 3 strikers or more, thats 60 players. Not all of the 25 players will be strikers or forwards either.
So most don't get double figures
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
16:08, Sun 29 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt
Rosalita
Rab C Nesbitt

And most team's have 3 strikers or more, thats 60 players. Not all of the 25 players will be strikers or forwards either.
So most don't get double figures

Yes. And Che will be in group B, not group A.
16:09, Sun 29 Nov
I know.
I've just realised you used to be Scouty?
16:16, Sun 29 Nov
Scouty was a visionary who, for 3 seasons foresaw our limited striker options, but as with many visionaries, he was scorned in his time.
16:16, Sun 29 Nov
I know.

edit .
16:17, Sun 29 Nov
Rags
I know.

edit .

Hah. I'm an Idiot...

Still, at least it didn't ruin my Friday night like it ruined my Saturday morning.
16:17, Sun 29 Nov

Did you manage to work out what day it was and get to watch the match in the end ?