Albert - Lord Birmingham
So. Ignoring derbies....Tottenham away FA Cup 5th round 1980. Thousands of blues in the ground and loads locked out.
Liverpool away League cup 1980. Again thousands of blues.
Notts County at home 3-3 1979
Coventry away FA Cup (spacesuit) and away in league 1982 (Harford)
Southampton away 1983 (Harford again)
Millwall away 1986..(what a firm!)
Wrexham away 1979
Wolves away 1978.. Carnage
West Brom away 1977
There's just too many to be honest. Havent missed a massive amount of Blues games since around 1970 and there's some crazy memories!
....Just realised i said ignoring derbies and put WBA and Wolves in LOL

Millwall away 86
Remember it well, won 2-0
We got the wrong tube on the way home, full of Millwall fans, very scary!
Gobs shut,staring into space,expecting to feel a haymaker at any moment
foghorn leghorn
Tam or Albert can probably remember this classic tie

Remember it well. Missed the goal as i'd already gone to Bar 'Jolly good show old chap' under the main stand.
Albert - Lord Birmingham
foghorn leghorn
Tam or Albert can probably remember this classic tie

Remember it well. Missed the goal as i'd already gone to Bar 'Jolly good show old chap' under the main stand.

Was that also known as Bar VIII at the time?
The Belle of St. Trillions
Yep, 'twas the nickname.
Blues 2 Milwall 2 1995, think we could have gone top. Only just stayed up, and those rats went down.
Really moody game, before and after.

Blues 1 Derby 0 2007. Rowan Vines only real moment for us. Probably one of the only Friday night games I've enjoyed.
Went to the bar at half time, and people were just helping themselves to lager, reaching over and pouring their own, total free for all.
It was as if we had been promoted that night, nothing to do with spending all friday afternoon in the pub...
13:45, Mon 11 Jan
Tensionhead
Blues 2 Milwall 2 1995, think we could have gone top. Only just stayed up, and those rats went down.
Really moody game, before and after.

Blues 1 Derby 0 2007. Rowan Vines only real moment for us. Probably one of the only Friday night games I've enjoyed.
Went to the bar at half time, and people were just helping themselves to lager, reaching over and pouring their own, total free for all.
It was as if we had been promoted that night, nothing to do with spending all friday afternoon in the pub...

Yes, the Millwall game was a bit lively from pre-match to well afterwards. I'm still not 100% convinvced that it was a good idea to seat the Blues fans above the Millwall fans in the Railway End.

That Derby game was Vine's only goal for us, I think. Another of those players who looked good for another side. Nice goal though.
The Belle of St. Trillions
14:31, Mon 11 Jan
You cheeky git. 😆

I think that was the last time St Andrews saw so many shots on target.

And this was the best goalmouth action of the late 80's
Herefordshire Cider Boozer
Pearly Dewdrops
I remember a 3-3 against Notts County when we needed a point for promotion to Div 1. Would have been early to mid 70s I guess, but I’m not going anywhere near THAT game in 75.

The Notts County game was 79/80

No wonder I can’t remember properly if it was that recent.
Was a real crush at the front of the Tilton that day at the end with us all trying to get on the pitch. The following season, first game at home, the programme had a great full back page picture of the Tilton, packed as f*ck!
I was in that crush at the front of the Tilton, it was terrifying.

When we eventually got on, loads were on their knees gasping for breath.

Still got that programme, great picture of the fans (& me ! )

Another game worth a mention is the Centurion game v Celtic in 75.
Think we saved a Penalty (or might have scored a penalty) & we won 1-0.
Yep, that Celtic game was a good 'un. They did have a penalty but Steve Smith saved it.
DES
17:19, Mon 11 Jan
Blues V Man u FA cup was that 68 or 69, it was a fantastic game, atmosphere to die for and a happy ending with Dave Sugar Robinson getting late pen to equalise!

Replay not quite so pleasant! think we lost 6.1 or 6.2!

KRO
18:09, Mon 11 Jan
DES
West Ham away 83
First game of the season
Lost 4-0
Tony Cottee hat trick
Not many blues there and it was very tricky navigating a safe journey home.
18:52, Mon 11 Jan
In addition to those mentioned:

2-1 win at West Ham in Jim Smith promotion season
4-0 demolition of Norwich in 71-72 when we went up as runners up to Norwich
Seeing us win 2-1 at Old Trafford and then 3-2 at Anfield in the space of 3 weeks in 1978
6-1 win against Reading when Gray scored a hattrick. Long time since I’d seen us score that many
1-0 win against Chelsea when it was one way traffic and Foster was man of the match
DES
09:51, Tue 12 Jan
Bcfc1967
In addition to those mentioned:

2-1 win at West Ham in Jim Smith promotion season
4-0 demolition of Norwich in 71-72 when we went up as runners up to Norwich
Seeing us win 2-1 at Old Trafford and then 3-2 at Anfield in the space of 3 weeks in 1978
6-1 win against Reading when Gray scored a hattrick. Long time since I’d seen us score that many
1-0 win against Chelsea when it was one way traffic and Foster was man of the match

Some great choices,
Many on here recall that Norwich game, pitch unfit for play, snowing or sleeting throughout, all the crowd of close to 40k packed like sardines under cover on Tilton & Kop, Norwich worthy Champs, but we smashed them, we had drawn @ Carrow rd earlier that season but this performance was ORGASMIC!

KRO