19:34, Sun 10 Jan
Yeah course they would
21:45, Sun 10 Jan
Fat Buddha
Moxley loves to give us kicking. He’s like posters on here who seem to like it when we do badly so they can have a squeal
I’m not his biggest fan, but at times he’s damned if he does, and damned if he doesn’t

[twitter.com]
21:49, Sun 10 Jan
What a joy Twitter is(n't)
22:03, Sun 10 Jan
Charles Road
Inspector Montalbano
He signed Carl Richards from Bournemouth for £70,000 when Richards was the only opposition forward not to score against us. For this alone he remains our worst ever manager.

That was probably our most frustrating signing. We were pretty awful back then, but our defence, after Martin Thomas signed, wasn't too bad - we just needed someone to score a few goals and we might just have scraped staying up.

Miraculously, he squeezed one final 70 grand out of Ken Wheldon, wasted it on Richards, and down we went.

Might be imagining this but I went down to Brighton away when I was about 15 or 16 on my own and I'm sure he scored. Think we lost 3-1 or 4-1. National Express to Victoria and then then the train to Hove. Can't believe my Mom let me do it.

Edit. Looks like we lost 4-0 so he clearly didn't score but I'm sure he played.And I was 14 😲