21:24, Mon 11 Jan
Barnsley have said they want 1.2 mill for him as he is out of contract at the end of the season. What a steal at that price he is, just the player we need in the middle
21:24, Mon 11 Jan
He'll be after a Brentford or a Swansea, not a Birmingham
21:30, Mon 11 Jan
Shiuld have goe for him over the last few windows.
I might not have mentioned it, but I like him
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
21:35, Mon 11 Jan
I knew someone that met him on holiday and stayed in his hotel a few years back, said he would love to play for blues apparently. So he might need his brain checked.
21:38, Mon 11 Jan
I’m sure we enquired for him last year or the year before.
21:50, Mon 11 Jan
Los Azules
I knew someone that met him on holiday and stayed in his hotel a few years back, said he would love to play for blues apparently. So he might need his brain checked.
That was Alex Bruce
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
22:03, Mon 11 Jan
Exactly what we need, but no doubt the likes of Kieftenbeld and Clayton would be shoved straight back in once he has one bad game.
Dong Ren Out.
DES
22:07, Mon 11 Jan
Yes get him in, he can vie with Toral, the Australian kid the Barca star and play for the odd few minutes every couple of weeks!
We only have 11 midfielders!

Kro
22:11, Mon 11 Jan
DES
DES
Yes get him in, he can vie with Toral, the Australian kid the Barca star and play for the odd few minutes every couple of weeks!
We only have 11 midfielders!

Kro
Different positions DES
23:13, Mon 11 Jan
Decent player tbf, obviously did ok for leeds but was never pulling up any tree's back then.....a move to brum would be a step up from playing for barnsley in any sense.
Leeds in brum
Decent player tbf, obviously did ok for leeds but was never pulling up any tree's back then.....a move to brum would be a step up from playing for barnsley in any sense.
Have you seen us play🤣🤣
23:56, Mon 11 Jan
Apart from in the league table sense.
00:12, Tue 12 Jan
Tiltonblue
Barnsley have said they want 1.2 mill for him as he is out of contract at the end of the season. What a steal at that price he is, just the player we need in the middle

Sorry, I completely disagree.
Leeds
Barnsley
Oxford
Clear regression.
He’s a 27 year old who lost his way, after being an England age group international. We already have one of those, and (sadly) we didn’t benefit from him.

Far better to look at younger L1 or L2 players. Or the odd exception in the National League.
00:34, Tue 12 Jan
Mowatts 25.
01:21, Tue 12 Jan
Jimbcfc
Mowatts 25.

Yeah. Sorry, he’s 26 in Feb, but does that negate the points raised? He would be a massive gamble, and we’ve done too many of those recently.