Partisan Blues Fan
Leeds in brum
Decent player tbf, obviously did ok for leeds but was never pulling up any tree's back then.....a move to brum would be a step up from playing for barnsley in any sense.
Have you seen us play🤣🤣

Honestly,no not since you had Redknapp in charge....your still a decent club though with a good fan base, barnsley are barnsley, shit club, shit city, shit fans.

I know who I'd rather play for....mowatt can be decent on his day but you could probably get tyler Robert's off us on loan or for around 3-5mill on a permanent, can play upfront or as a 10, just needs regular games and theres a decent player in him imo.

We would probably loan out a few of our younger players if it's to a club that play football a certain way....I'm not really sure how brum set up for games these days tbh.
08:01, Tue 12 Jan
I don’t know much about him to be honest. When Barnsley beat us earlier in the season I thought they looked a well drilled side. More athletic than us.
08:06, Tue 12 Jan
SOBLUE
Jimbcfc
Mowatts 25.

Yeah. Sorry, he’s 26 in Feb, but does that negate the points raised? He would be a massive gamble, and we’ve done too many of those recently.

Would he? £1.2m and probably average wages.

Bigger issue is that we've brought in loads of midfielders, so would need to ship a few off first I'd say.
08:13, Tue 12 Jan
Leeds in brum
We would probably loan out a few of our younger players if it's to a club that play football a certain way....I'm not really sure how brum set up for games these days tbh.

Imagine how Bielsa plays. Full of attacking flair, constant pressure and energy, exciting...

Then imagine the opposite. Slow, lethargic, zero attacking threat, can't defend or attack.

He'd be better off at Barnsley tbf. Depressing to even type that but they gave us a footballing lesson (although most teams have)
08:14, Tue 12 Jan
David Xavis
SOBLUE
Jimbcfc
Mowatts 25.

Yeah. Sorry, he’s 26 in Feb, but does that negate the points raised? He would be a massive gamble, and we’ve done too many of those recently.

Bigger issue is that we've brought in loads of midfielders, so would need to ship a few off first I'd say.

Kieft, Davis, Mceachran and Crowley all out of contract at the end of this season
08:17, Tue 12 Jan
LH_4
David Xavis
SOBLUE
Jimbcfc
Mowatts 25.

Kieft, Davis, Mceachran and Crowley all out of contract at the end of this season

Granted, but only Keef plays.
DES
08:19, Tue 12 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
DES
Yes get him in, he can vie with Toral, the Australian kid the Barca star and play for the odd few minutes every couple of weeks!
We only have 11 midfielders!

Kro
Different positions DES

I've just Wiki`d him Rab, so only has to displace Kief, Sunjic MSJ Oh and Davis!

Gerrimin!

KRO
08:20, Tue 12 Jan
DES
Two of them are gone in 6 months time. And he’s better anyway.
08:24, Tue 12 Jan
We should never be scared off improving the side just because of what’s here currently.

Clearly the club are midfield heavy but it’s more of a case of getting rid of what’s crap than not signing good players.

Personally think we could benefit from a decent midfielder that can take the ball from the centre half’s.

We also need a striker and to a lesser extent a centre back.
DES
08:27, Tue 12 Jan
Remind me, who is out there desperate to sign crap players?
We are stuck with the guys we have till contracts have wound down.

KRO
08:34, Tue 12 Jan
DES
Remind me, who is out there desperate to sign crap players?

Us
08:35, Tue 12 Jan
David Xavis
LH_4
David Xavis
SOBLUE
Jimbcfc
Mowatts 25.

Granted, but only Keef plays.

Yeah that's a good thing if anything. Releasing midfielders who can't get a game, in order to bring in improvements.

I'd even hazard a guess that Mceachran is probably on more than Mowatt.
08:36, Tue 12 Jan
DES
So we try not to improve and potentially go down.

Davis and kieft are gone in a matter of months

As is Crowley and Sicknote
08:57, Tue 12 Jan
LH_4
Leeds in brum

Imagine how Bielsa plays. Full of attacking flair, constant pressure and energy, exciting...

Then imagine the opposite. Slow, lethargic, zero attacking threat, can't defend or attack.

He'd be better off at Barnsley tbf. Depressing to even type that but they gave us a footballing lesson (although most teams have)

From what I've seen on TV, Barnsley are playing some lovely football and are on a fairly decent run of form under a new manager

Moving to us would probably be a backward step for Mowatt even if we were in for him

Do people think BCFC are a big pull for players?
DES
09:00, Tue 12 Jan
My Blue Heaven
So we try not to improve and potentially go down.

Davis and kieft are gone in a matter of months

As is Crowley and Sicknote

Sunjic & Kief should play, I do see something in Crowley but he hasnt done what is required, We CERTAINLY do not need any more midfielders, thats for certain.

KRO