11:12, Tue 12 Jan
There were a few reports around yesterday saying that some kind of decision is going to be made of 5th March.

I can't imagine that we'd be in any kind of position to see what overall effect the vaccine has had by then. There seems to be hopes for full stadiums in some countries by June but I would have thought that the very best we could hope for over here is 20-30% filled stadiums with fans only being able to go to a game in their own country and possibly a reduced tournament.

[www.straitstimes.com]

[www.skysports.com]
11:22, Tue 12 Jan
The way things are going in this country we'll have zero fans allowed over here.
11:23, Tue 12 Jan
Personally think its completely Bonkers that any sports involving international travel are going ahead - fans or not at the minute
11:55, Tue 12 Jan
Kinda wish they'd move it to 2022 so we have the Euros and World cup in the same year
12:02, Tue 12 Jan
It doesn't look like moving it again is on the agenda.
12:02, Tue 12 Jan
Yeah it’s either play it or cancel at this point, given the amount of money involved I highly doubt it’s getting cancelled.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
12:10, Tue 12 Jan
Country which first authorized a vaccine automatically wins.
If there's no fans allowed it doesn't really make much difference what country it is played in to me... Although having said that, i'd rather it wasn't played in England incase Scum Park is a venue. Can't stand looking at the place or the vermin getting free publicity.
Country which first authorized a vaccine automatically wins.

Or the country with the highest Covid 19 death toll
12:39, Tue 12 Jan
Can see something like it being played in a bubble in somewhere like UAE
12:41, Tue 12 Jan
Fildes bcfc
The way things are going in this country we'll have zero fans allowed over here.

Don't get your point as we seem to be doing the best regarding vaccination over here.
Like an English rain. So light yet endless from a leaden sky. Neil Peart RIP.

And when the music stops
There's only the sound of the rain.
13:02, Tue 12 Jan
I have tickets but even I'd say pull the plug,we're talking lives at stake here.

Feck the football.

Edit:

And definitely feck UEFA.
13:10, Tue 12 Jan
Wazza
Can see something like it being played in a bubble in somewhere like UAE

Nah i think it will definitely be in a stadium.
13:34, Tue 12 Jan
A friend of mine works for the security firm at Wembley and she’s been told by Wembley that UEFA have told them it’s going ahead this summer fans or no fans
13:48, Tue 12 Jan
I don't really have a problem with it going ahead. However I think the worry with having even a reduced crowd attending the event is that it will entice people to travel to the city and location of the match, in the hope they can try and enjoy some sort of festival atmosphere.