17:19, Tue 12 Jan
Legal_Bluenose
Mother is 82 and hasn’t heard a thing as yet

Nor mine

But that's probably because she's deaf.
😂😂
17:20, Tue 12 Jan
I've had the Pfizer jab, in and out in 30 mins including 15 min wait afterwards.

Really well organised and a real sense of togetherness. No issues with the jab itself though some colleagues have experienced a sore arm
17:49, Tue 12 Jan
Best thing they did was to getting the military involved. They continue to be great at planning and logistics. So its really the Army and NHS making the vaccine plans tick.

If it had been a feck up though - it would have been Bojo's fault, yes? 😛
17:51, Tue 12 Jan
Dad's 78 and got the call today for Friday - and we live in Hicksville, Staffs. So I'd say they are on track and well done to em. Massive operation.
17:53, Tue 12 Jan
Anyone worried about side effects?
18:05, Tue 12 Jan
Isn't likely to be dying of Covid is it?
18:11, Tue 12 Jan
Haircut1000

Anyone worried about side effects should consider the alternative of lying in an ICU bed drowning in your own fluid.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.

August 9th
18:14, Tue 12 Jan
IanT
Haircut1000

Anyone worried about side effects should consider the alternative of lying in an ICU bed drowning in your own fluid.
Or other side of the coin being asymptomatic and not showing any symptoms at all?
18:18, Tue 12 Jan
mr_crosby
IanT
Haircut1000

Or other side of the coin being asymptomatic and not showing any symptoms at all?

And passing the virus on so that someone else can drown in their own fluid?

Everyone should grow the feck up and get the vaccine asap.

August 9th
18:29, Tue 12 Jan
mr_crosby
IanT
Haircut1000

Alternatively, people should be allowed to make their own decisions. This is practically a democracy
18:32, Tue 12 Jan
Blimey I only asked a question. I am not an antivaxxer...just wondeeed where people stand on the risks and benefits.
18:34, Tue 12 Jan
Fat Buddha
mr_crosby
IanT
Haircut1000

Alternatively, people should be allowed to make their own decisions. This is practically a democracy

That's fine, and I don't disagree with you....as long as those not vaccinated don't mind being excluded from certain things.

August 9th
18:36, Tue 12 Jan
Haircut1000
Blimey I only asked a question. I am not an antivaxxer...just wondeeed where people stand on the risks and benefits.

Sorry Haircut. 😀

There are risks with any vaccine, or any medical procedure for that matter....but the benefits to yourself and society as a whole are massive.

Didn't mean to be rude.

August 9th
18:51, Tue 12 Jan
IanT
Fat Buddha
mr_crosby
IanT
Haircut1000

That's fine, and I don't disagree with you....as long as those not vaccinated don't mind being excluded from certain things.
Again though Ian that’s not how democracy works, you know that though, and state it on other subjects. Whether I agree you or not.
Btw excluded from what exactly?
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
19:14, Tue 12 Jan
IanT
mr_crosby
IanT
Haircut1000

Most people don’t drown in their own fluid though do they?