13:45, Wed 13 Jan
I've started having a dream where I am going down Blues, including pre match boozer etc but I am completely naked from the waist down, with the exception of a pair of monkey boots, my blushes just about covered by a long t shirt.

Anybody able to interpret this for me? Anybody have the same dream? Anybody have similarly weird dreams they'd like to open up to interpretation?
Rab C Nesbitt is the best poster on SHA bar none.
13:54, Wed 13 Jan
What size are your monkey boots?
"supporters should be patient a little while longer - sunshine days are just around the corner."
Ken Wheldon - March 18th 1988
13:56, Wed 13 Jan
You want to penetrate Johnny Vincent
DES
14:08, Wed 13 Jan
Fat Buddha
You want to penetrate Johnny Vincent

RIP

even his name sounded great, was it because of similarity to (sweet) Gene Vincent?

Such a talent though!

KRO
14:11, Wed 13 Jan
Salford Blue
I've started having a dream where I am going down Blues, including pre match boozer etc but I am completely naked from the waist down, with the exception of a pair of monkey boots, my blushes just about covered by a long t shirt.

Anybody able to interpret this for me? Anybody have the same dream? Anybody have similarly weird dreams they'd like to open up to interpretation?
Nah ,just sounds like a normal magna match day experience.
14:12, Wed 13 Jan
Sounds like you've been using your dictaphone too much
14:16, Wed 13 Jan
davenports
Salford Blue

Nah, Magna would have needed the addition of a holster strapped to his leg to secure the Uzi 9mm he was going to use to single-handedly take out all the bad guys who were trying to steal his briefcase containing all of the country's nuclear codes as well as his certificate for breaking the McDonalds all time chicken nugget selling record.
14:23, Wed 13 Jan
Salford Blue

It means your legs have gone.
14:26, Wed 13 Jan
Spike
davenports
Salford Blue

Nah, Magna would have needed the addition of a holster strapped to his leg to secure the Uzi 9mm he was going to use to single-handedly take out all the bad guys who were trying to steal his briefcase containing all of the country's nuclear codes as well as his certificate for breaking the McDonalds all time chicken nugget selling record.
I do miss magna. Although I think he may have exaggerated a little sometimes.
14:27, Wed 13 Jan
davenports
Salford Blue

I once started a thread called something like "If you needed a hitman could you call on anyone?" The thread was deleted after about 90 seconds but that was still enough time for Magna to post a 4 paragraph story about how his hitman 'sorted' some guys up town. QB was the only other one who got a reply in before it was 'offed' by the mods.
14:37, Wed 13 Jan
Sounds like one of his more believable stories to be honest.

(Magna that is - not QB).
14:42, Wed 13 Jan
Salford Blue

How do you feel in the dream, are you happy, sad, anxious or any other feeling?
It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask for permission.
14:46, Wed 13 Jan
davenports
Spike
davenports
Salford Blue

I do miss magna. Although I think he may have exaggerated a little sometimes.

Naaaah, Magna exaggerate??? A decent honest chap.
14:48, Wed 13 Jan
Many years back in my College teaching days, I used to teach someone who came up with Magna-esque tales of why he was absent
14:51, Wed 13 Jan

First of all the fact you're dreaming about going down the blues could interpreted as an event you're fearful of becoming reality... going down the blues.... blues are going down.

The alcohol reference is what your subconscious would do to alleviate these stresses, it's helping you understand the coping method. Did it tell you which pub to enter too ?

Being naked means, we're unable to do anything about it - we're not shielded from this inevitable 'embarrassment' as you seem to be experiencing it.

The long t-shirt could be attributed to the famous anthem of our club - keep right on. Long long road, long t-shirt.

None of this is based on any expertise whatsoever, so it might not be true.