mad
15:00, Wed 13 Jan
Salford Blue
I've started having a dream where I am going down Blues, including pre match boozer etc but I am completely naked from the waist down, with the exception of a pair of monkey boots, my blushes just about covered by a long t shirt.

Anybody able to interpret this for me? Anybody have the same dream? Anybody have similarly weird dreams they'd like to open up to interpretation?

I used to have that dream years ago when I was in my teens twenties. Didn't involve Blues though. Just involved suddenly discovering I was naked at school, college or work or somewhere mid morning and it suddenly dawning on me

My other favourite dream used to be my ability to jump really really far like from building to building so basically I was at work or college ages before the bus would ever get me there

I knew I wasn't flying cos that would be completely barmy but somehow I was leaping around gracefully

Can't remember whether I'd put my superman cape on or not though
15:11, Wed 13 Jan
I love interpreting my dreams.

Dreaming about being naked in public can mean you're embarrassed about something, or feel guilty.

Maybe you want some normality back in your life (going down the pub and Blues) but are embarrassed about how we're performing currently? Or you feel guilty about something and feel you're going to be caught out?
Dong Ren Out.
15:12, Wed 13 Jan
It is quite simple -

No trousers = scared of having your trousers pulled down, being down the blues means it is clearly blues related and match day. So you are scared of paying money to blues for something that will a complete waste of time - Don't pay £10 on saturday watch it on sky.

I used to have a dream regularly where i couldn't move just completely paralysed - Split up with the mrs and the dream changed to one not where i could actually fly but levitate So from completely trapped to free - I do therefore believe there is something in it.
SHA's Resident Estate Agent
15:15, Wed 13 Jan
It's usually a processing of a feeling of being unprepared or exposed to risk.

Your brain does weird things in a dream state: it will take a feeling it needs to process and then give it form (naked waist down is common). You might dream of shagging your best mate's wife - it doesn't mean you want to - just that the guilt involved in that feels similar to an emotion your brain is dealing with. Also, it will co-join two emotions - your fear of elephants with your guilt and so then you're having intercourse with an elephant. Best not to worry too much about it.
15:17, Wed 13 Jan
mad
mad
Salford Blue
I've started having a dream where I am going down Blues, including pre match boozer etc but I am completely naked from the waist down, with the exception of a pair of monkey boots, my blushes just about covered by a long t shirt.

Anybody able to interpret this for me? Anybody have the same dream? Anybody have similarly weird dreams they'd like to open up to interpretation?

I used to have that dream years ago when I was in my teens twenties. Didn't involve Blues though. Just involved suddenly discovering I was naked at school, college or work or somewhere mid morning and it suddenly dawning on me

My other favourite dream used to be my ability to jump really really far like from building to building so basically I was at work or college ages before the bus would ever get me there

I knew I wasn't flying cos that would be completely barmy but somehow I was leaping around gracefully

Can't remember whether I'd put my superman cape on or not though

This often relates to feeling hindered by something in your life.
15:19, Wed 13 Jan
Is the pub called The Acorn?
15:26, Wed 13 Jan
Whilst we're on the subject I had one of those lingering dreams the other day, where the subject matter was that of a horror film, weird blue faced or something... and it was really freaky.
However this film does not exist, despite me (for about half hour after waking) being absolutely convinced it was a recent horror movie I'd seen... then slowly it faded and I realised it wasn't real at all.
15:28, Wed 13 Jan
When was the last time anyone heard from Magna? I wonder where he is now.
15:31, Wed 13 Jan
Building a new planet
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" โ€œThis is my Club, I love the Club to bits. Iโ€™d die for this Clubโ€
15:36, Wed 13 Jan
My favourite ever thread on here was a Salford Blue question with a Magna response, something like "strangest thing you've bought back off holiday?".
It, along with Magnas reply was deleted pretty quick.
I recall it to people now, their response is normally along the lines of "that's fecking brutal!"
Magna was ace.
16:02, Wed 13 Jan
King Tut
Is the pub called The Acorn?

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Rab C Nesbitt is the best poster on SHA bar none.