14:25, Wed 13 Jan
With half the Championship season gone Birmingham City are in an all too familiar position, locked in a battle to stay out of the bottom three - this is what these stalwarts make of it

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
14:47, Wed 13 Jan
Jukes legs have gone
15:04, Wed 13 Jan
Purse is 99% of Blues fans.

"Back to basics"
"442 - Jutkiewicz and Hogan"
"Kieftenbeld and Sunjic in midfield"
"Gary Gardner needs a chance"
"Sanchez hasn't got it"

I forgot all those times we were dominating the league playing 442 with Premier League Clubs lining up to buy the sensational Kieftenbeld, Gardner and Jutkiewicz.

Yeah it's definitely Sanchez, Bela and all these fancy foreign players that are the problem.
Dong Ren Out.
15:05, Wed 13 Jan
Not really what he's saying to be fair is it. Purse was spot on apart from Sanchez.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
KES
15:37, Wed 13 Jan
Proper Blues tbh. None of this fancy Dan nonsense. Up and at em football. Blood and guts.
15:44, Wed 13 Jan
On commentary last season he absolutely hated all the foreigners, he's not so bad now.
SHA Poster and Poster Boy of the Year 2020
KES
15:47, Wed 13 Jan
Wonder what changed? Just forgot to be racist?
15:47, Wed 13 Jan
We need more Sanchez's and less Kieftenbeld's/Gardner's if we're to progress as a team.

This archaic "back to basics" stuff is mind-numbingly stupid.
Dong Ren Out.
KES
15:53, Wed 13 Jan
You wonder why people think blues should play that way, don’t you. Like it’s in the clubs DNA.

If we are ever to be successful again, playing Burnley football will be the only way.
15:53, Wed 13 Jan
...he sure doesn't like Hogan.
15:58, Wed 13 Jan
Sanchez looks the part but I have the same reservations.
Looks like he’s going to influence games but then goes missing for half an hour.
He’s spot on about Bela as well.
KES
15:59, Wed 13 Jan
Everyone raves about him though. Deffo could play in the premier, apparently
16:07, Wed 13 Jan
KES
He’s a good player and is in the same mould as Chris Burke.Good but not enough pace.
Wouldn’t say he was Prem class being honest.
KES
16:08, Wed 13 Jan
👍He’s ok. Neat and tidy. No better or worse than Crowley
16:17, Wed 13 Jan
Sanchez looks the part but I have the same reservations.
Looks like he’s going to influence games but then goes missing for half an hour.
He’s spot on about Bela as well.

Does he go missing, or do the opposition successfully reduce the supply to him, knowing he's a dangerous bastard?

I don't know much but I do know that when he gets the ball something decent tends to happen.