16:28, Wed 13 Jan
Agree nice and tidy on the ball.

But if you ask me if he’s dangerous or penetrating then I’d say he doesn’t produce enough of the Cardiff goal moments.
16:40, Wed 13 Jan
If nothing else we keep the ball for longer than 3 seconds if he is involved in the possession. We have precious few who achieve the same.
SHA Poster and Poster Boy of the Year 2020
DES
16:45, Wed 13 Jan
LondonBlue
Purse is 99% of Blues fans.

"Back to basics"
"442 - Jutkiewicz and Hogan"
"Kieftenbeld and Sunjic in midfield"
"Gary Gardner needs a chance"
"Sanchez hasn't got it"

I forgot all those times we were dominating the league playing 442 with Premier League Clubs lining up to buy the sensational Kieftenbeld, Gardner and Jutkiewicz.

Yeah it's definitely Sanchez, Bela and all these fancy foreign players that are the problem.

He never said any of those things London.
But no one can deny that Karankas signings are having zero improvements on our performance! Compared to last year.

KRO
KES
17:03, Wed 13 Jan
DES
DES
LondonBlue

"Back to basics"
"Sanchez hasn't got it"

I forgot all those times we were dominating the league playing 442 with Premier League Clubs lining up to buy the sensational Kieftenbeld, Gardner and Jutkiewicz.

Yeah it's definitely Sanchez, Bela and all these fancy foreign players that are the problem.

But no one can deny that Karankas signings are having zero improvements on our performance! Compared to last year.

KRO

What I would do to see some of those early Clotet performances where we looked like a good team and could actually pass the ball to each other!!!!

RKO
17:08, Wed 13 Jan
KES
Given that AK/Ren have refreshed the squad with 11 new signings and that we are looking at Keift for some solidity in midfield,it’s been a failure.
DES
17:18, Wed 13 Jan
KES
KES
DES
LondonBlue

"Back to basics"
"Sanchez hasn't got it"

KRO

What I would do to see some of those early Clotet performances where we looked like a good team and could actually pass the ball to each other!!!!

RKO

Are you Kez as homage to that wonderfully gritty British film from the 1970`s

KRO
KES
17:19, Wed 13 Jan
DES
DES
KES
DES
LondonBlue

"Back to basics"
"Sanchez hasn't got it"

KRO

RKO

Are you Kez as homage to that wonderfully gritty British film from the 1970`s

KRO

No I’m KES DES

RKO
Mr Miyagi and the X-Men
...he sure doesn't like Hogan.
Even Hogans mom doesn’t like Hogan.
KES
18:19, Wed 13 Jan
Very few saw this coming. The majority on here thought it was a great window.
18:19, Wed 13 Jan
KES
Saw what coming?
10:49, Thu 14 Jan
Dunno -I never saw it coming
10:53, Thu 14 Jan
fairkop

😁
16:10, Thu 14 Jan
fairkop

I was honestly pleased when Clayton came. Looked like he had at least a year in him and the player we needed. I was also chuffed at the idea of MSJ. I thought they would be class/steady while Bela/Leko/Toral/Sanchez gave us a spark and Hogan would be something like the guy we had on loan.

Sadly, none of it happened and we remain the dumping ground for players other teams want to sell.
16:22, Thu 14 Jan
I think people are being very harsh on MSJ.
Dong Ren Out.
16:37, Thu 14 Jan
Me too