23:09, Wed 13 Jan
Just watching MOTD and clip of them walking down the tunnel before kick off, arms around each other, no masks. Can’t imagine they are in the same ‘work bubble’. Despite all the words, don’t help themselves do they?
23:11, Wed 13 Jan
when Harry Kane scored he made a point of not being too friendly with his team mates.

not easy and easy to slip into a bit of a situation.
23:14, Wed 13 Jan
And a fist bump from Mourinho and Parker at final whistle when they know they are on camera! I agree not easy when adrenaline is flowing but not before kick off in tunnel.
23:34, Wed 13 Jan
If they have been tested negative within the last day or so, what's the problem?
23:39, Wed 13 Jan
This is getting ridiculous. These lads are playing 90+ minutes full contact against each other yet people are up in arms about a celebration or a brief pat or handshake.
When I arrive I am causing a Heatwave
23:40, Wed 13 Jan
Just doesn’t sit right when the rest of the country are being asked not to put your arm around anyone, including your mom and dad until further notice. A test is only as good as the day of the test. It’s a difficult situation and I love football as much as anyone but it’s in danger of being seen above what everyone else is being asked to do.
23:45, Wed 13 Jan
Its becoming a joke. I read earlier that government ministers and scientists want footballers yellow and red carded for celebrating goals.

At the end of the day football is an emotional game. If players and managers can no longer celebrate goals then we may aswell call the whole thing off.
07:05, Thu 14 Jan
Fildes bcfc
Its becoming a joke. I read earlier that government ministers and scientists want footballers yellow and red carded for celebrating goals.

At the end of the day football is an emotional game. If players and managers can no longer celebrate goals then we may aswell call the whole thing off.

"These days, if you say you're English, you'll be arrested"

Noone was advocating punishment for celebrating players, just praising Kane for setting a good example.

An example that the two managers, who do not need to come into contact with each other at all for the game to happen, failed to set themselves.

Just in a football context it's stupid, if all the players didn't have it, but Mourinho/Parker passed it between themselves it puts one of their seasons in jeapordy. In a wider context the threat of fines being handed out to people comforting elderly relatives is a daily thing, but these two can walk arm in arm as if nothing is happening in the world, it doesn't come across well and is irresponsible
07:09, Thu 14 Jan
Fildes bcfc

At least our disciplinary record would be ace
07:11, Thu 14 Jan
Because you are only negative at the time you are tested, you could catch it a minute later
07:31, Thu 14 Jan
Just watching MOTD and clip of them walking down the tunnel before kick off, arms around each other, no masks. Can’t imagine they are in the same ‘work bubble’. Despite all the words, don’t help themselves do they?

Stasi
09:09, Thu 14 Jan
roger hynd
Fildes bcfc

At least our disciplinary record would be ace

👏
09:17, Thu 14 Jan
Lichfield Blues
Because you are only negative at the time you are tested, you could catch it a minute later

From where?
09:41, Thu 14 Jan
The tester, who caught it off the previous person they tested.
SHA's Resident Estate Agent
09:47, Thu 14 Jan
Absolutely. The state of some of the comments on here. People, still, don’t get it.