15:48, Sat 16 Jan
As few changes as possible please.
15:48, Sat 16 Jan
roger hynd
Toral was off the pace today but will probably start due to haliovic fitness concerns
I think the early booking impacted Toral's performance, as he couldn't play with his usual intensity.
17:16, Sat 16 Jan
Thought he has been poor when played at Centrehalf but that said, he played very well today
17:21, Sat 16 Jan
One good game. Well done. More please.
18:34, Sat 16 Jan
The bloke could find Madeline McCann with a pass, unreal technique.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
18:41, Sat 16 Jan
He played well today, thought Roberts played well too when he came on.
18:43, Sat 16 Jan
Roberts is much criticised on here, I include myself in that; but in a backs to wall head everything and anything he does well
18:48, Sat 16 Jan
Peakyblue

Very unfair.

I think AK has had to manage this carefully. SMJ would have come with the thought that he could boss the midfield in the Championship. Clearly not the case , so slowly eased into CB and there he looks something special.

I think this was always AK’s plan and a key step in the “project”
18:53, Sat 16 Jan
Just once dont change a winning team on average after winning at READING/BRISTOL /PRESTON he maat least 4 or more changes for next 6 games Dutch M
18:55, Sat 16 Jan
Peakyblue

There was a game earlier in the season where he created 6 big chances. Whilst playing in a back five.
18:56, Sat 16 Jan
The ‘project’ 🤣
18:59, Sat 16 Jan
One change

Geri for Toral

Everything else the same fitness permitting
@Bluewurst1875
19:00, Sat 16 Jan
Jimbcfc
The ‘project’ 🤣
Only 29 months to go!!
19:06, Sat 16 Jan
philly_bluenose
roger hynd
Toral was off the pace today but will probably start due to haliovic fitness concerns
I think the early booking impacted Toral's performance, as he couldn't play with his usual intensity.

Sorry don't agree
Pale shadow of his days under Rowett
Too slow and laboured
probably due to all the injuries he's had
Like him but if fit haliovic is a different gravy
19:40, Sat 16 Jan
It’s laughable. Every single football club (even well below the Championship) will be thinking ahead a few years to some extent. You would think we have come up with something radical and new the way some go on about it.