20:58, Sat 16 Jan
He played well today but is very easily taken out when a player squares him up. They did that today and he stood stock still while Osombolonga took the ball off his own player to put it wide. He doesn't have a last ditch tackle in him.

He's fine in defence if he doesn't have to defend.
21:14, Sat 16 Jan
Sorry no. Not "very unfair". Quite reasonable, but maybe differs from your opinion. More good games like this one please MSJ, then we will see if the hype is justified. I hope it is.
21:57, Sat 16 Jan
Bluestaines
Better than in midfield. But I was a bit surprised that he tended to launch it long from the back quite often when he has the ability to bring the ball out.

Think you’re doing him a disservice by saying he launched it. Most of the team he was striding out with the ball, or looking for a long, cross field field ball which sometimes hit the mark and sometimes didn’t, but the difference between San Jose playing that way, and Roberts nervously booting it as far from goal as possible is night and day, and was the major reason we looked so good in the first half
21:59, Sat 16 Jan
His legs have gone 🤣
22:00, Sat 16 Jan
Pigeon
Bluestaines
Better than in midfield. But I was a bit surprised that he tended to launch it long from the back quite often when he has the ability to bring the ball out.

Think you’re doing him a disservice by saying he launched it. Most of the team he was striding out with the ball, or looking for a long, cross field field ball which sometimes hit the mark and sometimes didn’t, but the difference between San Jose playing that way, and Roberts nervously booting it as far from goal as possible is night and day, and was the major reason we looked so good in the first half

First half yes, but San Jose absolutely hoofed it up the pitch in the second half on a number of occasions. It was absolutely the right thing to do at the time, but he was clearing his lines, not picking a pass..
The Belle of St. Trillions
22:33, Sat 16 Jan
Rosalita
He played well today but is very easily taken out when a player squares him up. They did that today and he stood stock still while Osombolonga took the ball off his own player to put it wide. He doesn't have a last ditch tackle in him.

Agreed , let’s get proper Blues defenders like Noel Blake and Vince Overton back in there. Send back San Jose to La Liga where he belongs.
22:48, Sat 16 Jan
He was clearing long second half but mostly down the sides of the pitch with good distance on have no problem with that.
22:53, Sat 16 Jan
Obafemi
Rosalita

Agreed , let’s get proper Blues defenders like Noel Blake and Vince Overton back in there. Send back San Jose to La Liga where he belongs.
Did Vince Overton play with Trevor Matthewton and Ian Clarkton and Rodgerton?
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
00:53, Sun 17 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
Obafemi
Rosalita

Yes
04:31, Sun 17 Jan
Obafemi
Rosalita

Except he doesn't. Or he'd be there.

Ps... I'm a Colin Todd kind of guy. Or Alan Hansen. Or even John Stones. I know what a cultured center back who can put a tackle in looks like.
05:07, Sun 17 Jan
And Phil Sproton
We have been reigning champions of the South for nearly 75 years and nobody talks about it. Why?
06:49, Sun 17 Jan
Peakyblue
One good game. Well done. More please.

We’re all armchair fans at the moment but some may not have their armchair pointing at the TV.
07:02, Sun 17 Jan
Obafemi
Rab C Nesbitt
Obafemi
Rosalita

Yes

Do you mean Yet?
07:22, Sun 17 Jan
Rogerton, Rogerton runs down the right hand and plays for Birmingham
08:11, Sun 17 Jan
Blue are ya?
Obafemi
Rab C Nesbitt
Obafemi
Rosalita

Yes

Do you mean Yet?

Enough. Can we get back to criticising Tan Jote now please