15:40, Sat 16 Jan
It really adds to the 3 points when Warnock's got tears in his eyes.
Cry Right On !!!
15:42, Sat 16 Jan
Bluesince62
"we've only had one days training, they came too physical, their lad should have been sent off, the officials are shit and dont know football, he should have been sent off so he wouldnt have been involved in the goal so they wouldnt have scored, they were shit and didnt deserve it, and they had a huddle before the game so they should be fined for that"

The most bitter, hypocritical dickhead in the league.

Feck him and feck Middlesbrough. KRO

He's a prick, I never wanted him at my club and I'm even more glad now.

Agree
We have been reigning champions of the South for nearly 75 years and nobody talks about it. Why?
16:11, Sat 16 Jan
It's an anagram of Neil Warnock.
16:41, Sat 16 Jan
Hello Mrs Corby
16:45, Sat 16 Jan
It’s turning into Countdown now. I was watching Rachel Riley put up the letters the other day and I got aroused. Seven letters, not bad.
16:53, Sat 16 Jan
montypenguin
Amelia
"we've only had one days training, they came too physical, their lad should have been sent off, the officials are shit and dont know football, he should have been sent off so he wouldnt have been involved in the goal so they wouldnt have scored, they were shit and didnt deserve it, and they had a huddle before the game so they should be fined for that"

OK - anyone out there still saying "we should have gone for Warnock" - this is why I don't want the myopic tosser anywhere near our football club.

The fact that Sanchez was blatantly checked as he ran past their CB lump, which should have resulted in a booking for his player and a free-kick in a dangerous position for Blues conveniently eludes him.

Delighted, especially after what happened last season at Boro. Warnock can go Feck himself.
a fantastic manager all day long in this division..... One swallow doesn't make a summer... I'd have him over karanka in a shot... Karanka is a fecking charleten living off 1 promotion.. Get rid.

Good win today though.
16:56, Sat 16 Jan
Mario kempes 78
montypenguin
Amelia

OK - anyone out there still saying "we should have gone for Warnock" - this is why I don't want the myopic tosser anywhere near our football club.

The fact that Sanchez was blatantly checked as he ran past their CB lump, which should have resulted in a booking for his player and a free-kick in a dangerous position for Blues conveniently eludes him.

Delighted, especially after what happened last season at Boro. Warnock can go Feck himself.
a fantastic manager all day long in this division..... One swallow doesn't make a summer... I'd have him over karanka in a shot... Karanka is a fecking charleten living off 1 promotion.. Get rid.

Good win today though.

Good to see you keeping your feet on the ground. 😀
The Belle of St. Trillions
17:27, Sat 16 Jan
Rude Che lol
17:33, Sat 16 Jan
Can’t believe they beat us earlier this season 4-1. Look a ordinary side to me.
17:43, Sat 16 Jan

Delighted, especially after what happened last season at Boro. Warnock can go Feck himself.[/quote]

Montypenguin - You’ll do for me buddy, enough said 👍

Stay safe & KRO
17:43, Sat 16 Jan
Effin Derby beat us 0-4 a couple of weeks back, they lost at home to Rotherham today and are back in the bottom 3 again. I can't work it out either.
17:58, Sat 16 Jan
Embarrassing comments from someone who has been in the game for a long time with a very respectful CV.

He’s got no self respect and makes himself look an idiot every time he gets beat.Great manager, no class.
21:31, Sat 16 Jan
Warnock appears to be an a**hole, agreed, but his record is a good one. I have never wanted him at Blues. But let's be honest there wasn't much contact on Sanchez, he dived. And the handbags (sorry to those of modern persuasion) after were stupid by both, but to raise his foot to the borough defender was childish and unprofessional. He could easily have been sent off. I thought Monk described it correctly at half time but these days an angry look is enough for a booking...
21:42, Sat 16 Jan
I always think that with a face like that he should definitely be the villain in the next Bond movie ,looks sinister.
21:44, Sat 16 Jan
If there was contact at that pace he didn’t dive
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”