22:35, Sun 17 Jan
👍
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
23:15, Sun 17 Jan
That went from no. 26 in the charts to no. 1 in a single bound. At the time such a leap in the charts was almost unheard of. It was in Top Of The Pops on video when it entered the charts, and sold out basically everywhere off the back of that.
00:02, Mon 18 Jan
First single...Kratwerk The Model bought in Boots on New St.
First album...Dire Straits Love Over Gold.
00:28, Mon 18 Jan
First album 10cc Live and let Live
First single 10cc I'm not in love
08:24, Mon 18 Jan
With my own money ie: not as birthday or Xmas presents... Gudbye to Jane -Slade and Solid Gold Easy Action -T.Rex on the same day ...

Album Give Us A Wink - Sweet
08:53, Mon 18 Jan
Roxy Music by Roxy Music

Virginia Plain.
DES
09:22, Mon 18 Jan
TonyEvans
Roxy Music by Roxy Music

Virginia Plain.

So, Im Guessing you are 61? yea?

KRO
09:44, Mon 18 Jan
DES
DES
TonyEvans
Roxy Music by Roxy Music

Virginia Plain.

KRO

60 in two weeks, not a bad punt DES.

Funny how some musical tastes define an era so distinctively, Roxy faded away and its only us old timers who retain a passion for them.
DES
09:50, Mon 18 Jan
TonyEvans
DES
TonyEvans
Roxy Music by Roxy Music

Virginia Plain.

KRO

60 in two weeks, not a bad punt DES.

Funny how some musical tastes define an era so distinctively, Roxy faded away and its only us old timers who retain a passion for them.

Roxys first album was very Eno influenced my bro was mad about it, his mates called themselves The Strand boys he thought I was a relic from the sixties, they were all long hair and Loons but still with DM`s.

KRO
10:21, Mon 18 Jan
DES
First single: Basket case by Green day.

First album: Nevermind by Nirvana.

Not the worst things could be (and the album came first), but I'd still like it to be something a little less predictable for an early 90s 13 year old.
10:25, Mon 18 Jan
DES
Eno was the glue who bound Roxy together, when he sauntered off with Robert Fripp the end was inevitable.

Not a month goes by without me listening to that album, that's nearly 50 years lol....
12:04, Mon 18 Jan
Single: Can I play with madness - Iron Maiden
Album: And Justice for all - Metallica

And yes, I did have a mullet.
16:16, Mon 18 Jan
Bassett
Guy Mitchell/ Singing the Blues about 1957

Thought I was going to go back furthest until this came up.

Single - Volare/Coma Prima by by Merino Merini and his Quintet - 1958.
Album - John Wesley Harding by Dylan, 1967.
I've never bought an EP. Got sent one as a promo sampler. Carina Round.
www.sevenstarphotography.co.uk
16:40, Mon 18 Jan
TonyEvans
Eno was the glue who bound Roxy together, when he sauntered off with Robert Fripp the end was inevitable.

Not a month goes by without me listening to that album, that's nearly 50 years lol....

And Fripp is now getting millions of YouTube hits with his missus bouncing her bits around! Mind you, she looks fit for 62!!👍