23:45, Sun 17 Jan
Great final.
No need to mention how difficult it's been for the players in practice and the tournament from the players or commentators.
They must be lucky or sensible.
I dunno
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
07:27, Mon 18 Jan
It was a brilliant final Rab and for a 20 year old to hold himself together like he did was unbelievable.I must say I thought the Higgins v OSullivan match the other night was the best match for quality I have ever seen .
08:01, Mon 18 Jan
Snooker, just above darts in being classed as a sport. It's more outdated than my fashion sense
09:12, Mon 18 Jan
Yeah, the standard in the Higgins / O'Sullivan match was incredible.

I'm glad Higgins got beat - he did play well throughout but I can't be having cheats.
09:21, Mon 18 Jan
I’ll never forgive him for that match fixing. Used to be my favourite player. Should be a life ban imo. Same as drug cheats in sport. Can’t be having it
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
09:30, Mon 18 Jan
Yeah, that's my beef. He should have got a life ban.
10:32, Mon 18 Jan
Yes I fully agree a life ban was warranted as it should be for all fixers and cheats.
11:02, Mon 18 Jan
It was a great win for Yan; he played great snooker throughout the tournament, winning three of his matches 6-5 and 10-8 in the final. He has the all round game to be a force in snooker.

I have to agree with the Higgins comments, that video of him suggesting ways in which he could hide the money offered to him for throwing away a few frames was disgraceful.
He says that there was a full length 11 minute video used in court which cleared him, and that the one that we see is heavily edited to make him look bad. Well, if that is the case; then why can't we get a look at the full video so that we can make our own minds up? Without that, to me he is just cheating scum, and I wish nothing but failure for him every time that he is playing a match.