21:11, Sat 20 Feb
Obafemi
I’m still sticking as I was yesterday.

I’m adding Wednesday to Wycombe as doomed after watching them today.

They have their CF looping Roberts’s esq. throws into the box as their attacking plan 😳

So we only need to get ahead of Rotherham to survive.

Let’s see where we are by Christmas before we chop another Manager. We have to beak the cycle.

Yeah, even Wycombe have more about them than Wednesday. Worst side we've played all season
21:16, Sat 20 Feb
AJW
Its seems that the board have given up on any hopes of moving forward. No clue about football or of how to run a football club and I'm afraid they are clinging onto us for purely business reasons which we will never be privy too. I'd rather start again in league 1 if it meant a board with ambition and footballing know how...kro...
21:17, Sat 20 Feb
It's still go for me.
21:19, Sat 20 Feb
No, step forward aliou cisse. Kro...
23:16, Sat 20 Feb
Nose of Blue
Two further defeats, anyone still want to stick with our glorious leader Karanka?

A better question would be, is there anyone who relishes another managerial change? Resounding no from me.

Alternative question, is there anyone out there who we could realistically get in that would guarantee turning our fotunes around? Again, resounding no from me.

Cook? Relegated last season* albeit with a deduction but still didn't pull off a great escape
Pulis? Got sacked from Wednesday after having no impact
Pearson? Had the future Champions almost relegated, relegated with Watford
Gardner? See Pulis, see our run of defeats last season
23:34, Sat 20 Feb
I will just question the Pearson comment, he took the eventual champions into the premier league, would that not count for anything?
23:51, Sat 20 Feb
Obafemi

They have their CF looping Roberts’s esq. throws into the box as their attacking plan 😳

Let’s see where we are by Christmas before we chop another Manager. We have to beak the cycle.

I thought they looked awful when they beat us early in the season. They are just a mediocre team and lack little attacking threat. The type of team that can easily go down.

Wycombe, Rotherham, Luton for me though. Wouldnt be surprised if Preston get drawn down.

But no way sticking, I feel we have competed in the last few matches but the non-existent goal threat is still a problem and the cowardly substitution today. Decisions like that will cost you more points than they save. So any time we take a lead we know we will be under the cosh and only a matter of time before they equalise.

An attainable manager could do a lot more with the players we have - Karanka just isn't working
AJW
00:25, Sun 21 Feb
I’m was brought up in Acocks Green like a lot of blues lads, my misses said to me today, you seem not yourself I said ask me at 5 o’clock just annoys me we could have a great team and good lads who follow, the board and management needs addressing KRO
AJW
00:31, Sun 21 Feb
AJW
Get rid before we go down
02:55, Sun 21 Feb
barnieeee
Obafemi

I thought they looked awful when they beat us early in the season. They are just a mediocre team and lack little attacking threat. The type of team that can easily go down.

Wycombe, Rotherham, Luton for me though. Wouldnt be surprised if Preston get drawn down.

But no way sticking, I feel we have competed in the last few matches but the non-existent goal threat is still a problem and the cowardly substitution today. Decisions like that will cost you more points than they save. So any time we take a lead we know we will be under the cosh and only a matter of time before they equalise.

An attainable manager could do a lot more with the players we have - Karanka just isn't working

Dont think Preston will be down there. There Type of team to go on a run and just miss out on the playoffs one thing I like about alex neil is his teams no where the back of the net is.
06:46, Sun 21 Feb
Still needs to go, that win should not mask over anything. Set up a good side and formation but ruined it with bizarre substitutions again, which may have cost us the three points
08:13, Sun 21 Feb
Mr Blue Sky
Still needs to go, that win should not mask over anything. Set up a good side and formation but ruined it with bizarre substitutions again, which may have cost us the three points

He made changes to strengthen our defence to hold onto a lead. What is controversial about that? And it worked!
08:28, Sun 21 Feb
We held on despite the negative substitutions, not because of them. They handed the initiative back to SW when we could have got a second goal.
08:53, Sun 21 Feb
[/quote]Yeah, even Wycombe have more about them than Wednesday. Worst side we've played all season[/quote]

Odd then that were it not for a 6pt deduction they'd still be above us, the team that beat us at St Andrews in October and lost to us by just one goal (and very nearly equalised) despite being down to 10 men for 40 mins...yet I come on here and there are people celebrating the great victory and saying we should stick with AK because they don't want another change of manager. Maybe I have higher standards, but narrowly beating, and to use your words "Worst side we've played all season" when they're down to 10 men means nothing, an isolated win in a sea of mediocre draws and awful defeats, never mind back to normal on Tuesday....see Norwich don't have a problem with pitch at St Andrews
09:22, Sun 21 Feb
Just for balance, they had won their last 5 home games, they started the season on -9 so would be above us easily without that. Wednesday are not as bad as Wycombe, at all. Also for balance, they had 3 forwards on and had nothing to lose and were going for it - there are other managers who would have done what AK did yesterday. Credit where it's due, that was an excellent 3 points. it all depends now on the next 3 games for me, whether he stays or goes.