21:35, Wed 17 Feb
Two further defeats, anyone still want to stick with our glorious leader Karanka?
21:36, Wed 17 Feb
I would say there are a few. Some people are just that stubborn.
21:37, Wed 17 Feb
Nope. I hold my hands up, I was wrong.

Karanka out. Dong out.
21:38, Wed 17 Feb
Nope I felt he needed two wins from this three game spell and has lost the first two with barely a fight.

Get someone in now who can either keep us up or if we do go down, can get us back up next season.
21:39, Wed 17 Feb
yeehaw
Nope. I hold my hands up, I was wrong.

Karanka out. Dong out.

Fair plays.
No - the time passed some games ago and now I'm worried that they're just going to keep him on regardless.

Hope I'm wrong and he goes now, but this needed to be done a few games ago.
The Belle of St. Trillions
I'll never understand the appeal of these gloating posts after a loss.

We had them for a couple of years evreytime Camp conceded a goal and we get it now after evrey defeat.
Fair play, it gives me absolutely no pleasure to see Blues lose again just to say Karanka isn't working. I've sat numb and gutted tonight.

In the space of a decade we've gone from one of our greatest moments to over £100m in the shite and staring down the barrel of league one.
21:41, Wed 17 Feb
No-one is gloating, i want to understand if anyone still supports the manager and if so why???

What can anyone see that gives us a glimmer of hope if we stick with Karanka???

I'm am sat fuming, gutted, numb to it all and certainly not gloating, you've got that 100% wrong.
21:41, Wed 17 Feb
Nope I felt he needed two wins from this three game spell and has lost the first two with barely a fight.

Get someone in now who can either keep us up or if we do go down, can get us back up next season.

This, 2 wins required and a show of intent - instead we've had 2 defeats that wouldn't have been out of place under the last few games with Pep.
Even beating Wednesday won't be enough (not that we will).
We are going down as it stands, might still do anyway but worth a shot.
Will Dong do it though? Naaaah.
21:46, Wed 17 Feb
If I axtually had to make the call ..It's worth one last run out at Sheff Wed

Only a few days away

Relegation 6 pointer

Draw buys him another game

Defeat and we'll be more than a win back Inc GD from safety...I'd pull the trigger Sat night after a defeat
21:46, Wed 17 Feb
Fair enough mate 👍🏻 You might not be, but you certainly get plenty of 'told you so' posts on here. Apologies if I've read yours the wrong way.

I backed Karanka longer than most, partly because I hate how quickly we churn through managers.

But I reckon most can see it unfortunately aint gonna work.

I'm not sure how much good a new manager will do mind as long as Dong haunts the club.
21:49, Wed 17 Feb
No probs,I think there are a few out there who could turn this around and keep us up.

Cook
Monk
Pearson
Pulis (yuk but he could)
21:54, Wed 17 Feb
NouCamp
If I axtually had to make the call ..It's worth one last run out at Sheff Wed

Only a few days away

Relegation 6 pointer

Draw buys him another game

Defeat and we'll be more than a win back Inc GD from safety...I'd pull the trigger Sat night after a defeat

Can't see the point in waiting personally. If we can make an appoint do it NOW so we give the new guy as much time as possible.
21:56, Wed 17 Feb
I cannot see it working. But I think they will give him the Sheffield Wednesday game.