Cook a better fit anyway
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
NotFitToLaceDeanPeersBoots
Pearson to be announced as Bristol City's new manager shortly, according to reports

If true, another wasted opportunity for Blues.

I’m astounded that anyone who’s followed Blues this season can imagine that sticking with Karanka is anything but suicidal.
He won’t change and neither will his tactics. He is a negative influence who will not adapt and is so frightened of conceding we inevitable concede. His choice of players - if they really were his choice - has largely been a waste of money, his substitutions almost guaranteed to make things worse.
If Pearson goes to Bristol, I cannot think of another manager that can keep us out of relegation as Karanka will quickly snuff out the current wave of player positivity.

Where’s the next win going to come from? We can’t always play ten men.
Pearson to be announced as Bristol City's new manager shortly, according to reports

Shame - best available manager for us. Has the best pedigree of all candidates mentioned on here.
17:03, Sat 27 Feb
Dong will be buzzing tonight

It's why he didn't get rid

Lot of football left

Hopefully not 2 and bit more seasons mind
17:05, Sat 27 Feb

Shame - best available manager for us. Has the best pedigree of all candidates mentioned on here.

Pearson has somehow got a 3-1 win for Bristol City away at Swansea today
In all fairness the last month we have generally played well, last 7 days got our just rewards. I fancy us to push on now and finish mid table.
yeehaw
yeehaw
Nope. I hold my hands up, I was wrong.

Karanka out. Dong out.

Still out for me. He'll have to win two of the next three to change my mind.

FFS. Karanka in
17:14, Sat 27 Feb
It just goes to prove though, settled team and some attacking intent can win you games.

Will take more than two wins to convince me though.
17:15, Sat 27 Feb
Start the bus
17:22, Sat 27 Feb
He’s still one of the worst managers we’ve ever had. Negative mindset. Miserable nature. Appalling record. If he was effective but happened to be just dour , all would’ve been forgiven. But for me , he’s not forgiven. I am over the moon we’ve won today. But I’d be ok with Ned the retired donkey rather than AK at this point.
17:27, Sat 27 Feb
But if we do bust, Ismael for me - have you seen where Barnsley are - a bloody hell of a job he is doing
17:36, Sat 27 Feb
Over the moon with the win

But.......

Twist
17:37, Sat 27 Feb
barnieeee
But if we do bust, Ismael for me - have you seen where Barnsley are - a bloody hell of a job he is doing

I can't see him leaving them for us with the season as it is. At the end of the season, maybe.
17:41, Sat 27 Feb
The goal is to stay up - we can re-assess what the way forward is in the summer. I don't think sacking a manager after 2 wins in 3 games is a great call. There was a point where it felt like we had nothing to lose but that's not so much the case now. We've played reasonably well over the last few games and are starting to get results to match our performances .It could easily be worse if we bring someone else in.
17:50, Sat 27 Feb
It's 8 wins in 35 not 2 in 3 the guy needs to go regardless. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

He's not suddenly going to become a better manager. I take your point about who comes in but nobody could be worse.