13:36, Sat 20 Feb
Rab C Nesbitt
I'm on a few of those sky bet offers.
Betfair are doing a promotion for the next 4 Saturdays as well (started last week), place £20 on Saturday racing (minimum odds 1/2) and get a tenner free bet to use on Cheltenham races. So still a possible £40 in free best available

Nice one, I’ll have a look
JCL
14:37, Sat 20 Feb
Scarface
Rab C Nesbitt
Ings is evens with skybet for 1 shot on target.
I mentioned Werner though on PP

Yeah that’s what I meant. The free £10 off that pays for the treble I mentioned.

Optimistic, aren’t I?😁

Well they went well!! 🙄
Everything in moderation, even moderation.
14:41, Sat 20 Feb
JCL
🙈
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
14:58, Sat 20 Feb
QPR, Stevenage and Crawley draw trixie
15:23, Sat 20 Feb
Nightporter1
Backed Goshen for the Champion hurdle today, 25's, 20's. He runs tomorrow, if he wins he will be single figures for the champion hurdle. If i'm honest i think he was just a freak of a 3 year old and has gone as a horse, but i keep hearing people say he will win tomorrow and he's as good as ever, i would rather back him for the Ch at big prices than back him tomorrow at 3's ( you dont need much on a 25s and 20s). So very much a speculative bet. Having said that even if he wins tomorrow he wont beat Honeysuckle in the Ch, but it would be nice having a saver(already backed Honeysuckle) on a 20's shot that starts about 8's.
Good call. Goshen is back
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
15:30, Sat 20 Feb
He was quite impressive there. The fav probably ran a bit below par, but im happy with that, if it was to come up heavy at Cheltenham he can go close.
15:36, Sat 20 Feb
I thought that was a bit special. Into 5/1 with bet 365. I’d still back Honeysuckle at the prices
16:59, Sat 20 Feb
Thanks for the tip nice little win KRO
17:26, Sat 20 Feb
Nice 👌

The Mk result was amazing
17:28, Sat 20 Feb
It was touch and go on that game KRO
19:42, Sat 20 Feb
Rab C Nesbitt
I thought that was a bit special. Into 5/1 with bet 365. I’d still back Honeysuckle at the prices

You know i thought Honeysuckle was a real good thing and backed it accordingly, but i have watched this race a few times now and regardless of how the others ran this run gets more and more impressive, i think he will end up second fav, i think he may even win.
19:44, Sat 20 Feb
You’re in a great position anyway NP.
I hope I buck my ideas up. One of my worst seasons ever on the football and not dabbling much on the Osses
19:50, Sat 20 Feb
Oh well, the Blues win gave me £28 from the £22 put on 🤣🤣

Oh well, still gave me a bit more to bet with!!
20:01, Sat 20 Feb
I did my bollocks on Blues to finish top half, so i have given football a swerve the last few months. Its nice to be in a decent position for the Ch, hopefully it comes good.
As for bucking your ideas up, just hang on in there, you are a decent judge of a horse, keep studying, back your judgement and things will turn round. Hopefully we can back a few winners come March.
20:03, Sat 20 Feb
Cheers.
I’m only having a decent bet on the horse on the big meetings. Cheltenham my main interest. I don’t spend enough time studying any more