17:11, Sat 20 Feb
A fantastic, much needed victory against a relegation rival.

Though they all did really well today.

But I’d still get rid, we showed we can play today. But once again he invited pressure onto the team unnecessarily. When I saw MSJ coming on I did fear the worst.

The open letter is the reason we won today 😂
17:11, Sat 20 Feb
I did yes.

Even with better players we still won't see huge goal returns under Karanka because of his inherent nature. Boro were the lowest scorers in the top 6 when they went up and they had a great attacking unit.
17:12, Sat 20 Feb
We won

We played well

They had one chance

We had loads.

The subs were right (for once)

The end
@Bluewurst1875
17:13, Sat 20 Feb
Makes a mockery of his concentration bollocks after Wycombe.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
17:14, Sat 20 Feb
Agreed, great win but so unnecessary to make those subs. It was like he was trying to prove a point. Anyway, Blues won despite him.
17:16, Sat 20 Feb
They had more than one chance in the game. They did get one chance to draw after horrendous subs. We also played against 10 men for 40 minutes. I still want him out, else that is our future.
17:18, Sat 20 Feb
bluer than blues
Great 3 points with some good performances from all but especially Bela, Harper, and Hogan.

But...

After going against his own principles and making a positive change that directly led to a goal, Karanka reverts to type, strips us of our threat and allows Wednesday back into the match. But for that Etheridge save, the game could have ended 1-1. It was completely unnecessary and showed that Karanka has negativity and fear in his soul and that will never change.

Some may think me stupid for this statement, but I don't want to see this football anymore even if it leads to promotion. I don't enjoy it, it ruins our play and it means we will not see a healthy number of goals under this manager.

It's a good win,albeit against 10 men, and couldn't fault the application of the players but he's just too negative and ultimately this will cost us.

Get rid asap
17:20, Sat 20 Feb
ben sotv
A fantastic, much needed victory against a relegation rival.

Though they all did really well today.

But I’d still get rid, we showed we can play today. But once again he invited pressure onto the team unnecessarily. When I saw MSJ coming on I did fear the worst.

The open letter is the reason we won today 😂

You can mock, but the players were certainly motivated today.
It can’t have hurt, that’s for sure...
On the law of averages we were due a win

He did nothing to inspire it, as it from the players - from Etheridge’s save, Hogan’s industry and Harper’s engine - indeed he nearly surrendered it with mindless subs.

Need a new poster outside WasteHills urging the team to keep going, but this time another one saying:

Vete a la mierda, karanka, no comiste aquí
17:23, Sat 20 Feb
This should read THE LAST KAWANKA THREAD did his best to lose 2 points again GET RID .
17:29, Sat 20 Feb
Bluewurst
We won

We played well

They had one chance

We had loads.

The subs were right (for once)

The end

MSJ being allowed anywhere near the pitch today undermines your "subs were right" comment. When the number 19 came up, AK immediately got that sub wrong.
17:31, Sat 20 Feb
The substitutions were the mark of a scared man, worried about conceding rather than continuing to press

We all felt his lack of confidence & I’m sure the players did too

Time to go, for me
17:32, Sat 20 Feb
He's going nowhere so the quicker everyone gets on board the better for the cause 👍
17:34, Sat 20 Feb
I can’t put up with this type of management for any longer, a part of me was thinking an equaliser by Sheff Wed would help rid us of this dire manager but I could never wish such a thing on my club. How many can say after a win that fans would be uninspired and calling for the manager still to go...
17:35, Sat 20 Feb
baldrickarankoff
The substitutions were the mark of a scared man, worried about conceding rather than continuing to press

We all felt his lack of confidence & I’m sure the players did too

Time to go, for me

I think the subs were as you say a man desperate to hold onto the points.

To call for his head after a win is a bit childish imo. Enjoy the win and see how the midweek game goes.