13:13, Sun 21 Feb
Let’s face it, we won yesterday despite Karanka, not because of him.
Why RSJ ever plays again in a Blues shirt is beyond me, he’s too slow, is effectively immobile and at times seems unaware of what’s going on around him.

I was surprised when we were on top of a 10 man Wednesday how fluent we were, making space, running in to it, making forward movements that carved Wednesday open.
Then came the subs and we retreated back to our own half when we know that usually ends in an opposition goal.
Luckily, perhaps thanks to a good team performance, we got away with it.
But no thanks to Karanka. Next time we probably won’t be lucky and team morale will again deflate like a pricked balloon.
18:45, Sun 21 Feb
He will always return to type god knows what he will do tuesday he will look how close he came to pinching a point in the first game even though completley dominated by Norwich no doubt he will try to do the same.Thats if hes still in a job which i hope he is not .
19:21, Sun 21 Feb
Interesting thought.
Players who started vs Sheff Weds

Only 3 were brought in this year.
Etheridge (Huge improvement over Camp)
Sanchez (one of the best new additions - replacing Bellingham too- can I just say, bellingham played on the wing last season?!)
Harper (Metronome along with Gardner)

But 8 players were from bygone eras
The sturdy defence - Colin Dean JCS Peds
The midfield - Bela Gardner Sunjic
The goal scorer - Hogan

Karanka's newbies aint really worked all that well have they
19:25, Sun 21 Feb
Jameron Cerome
Interesting thought.
Players who started vs Sheff Weds

Only 3 were brought in this year.
Etheridge (Huge improvement over Camp)
Sanchez (one of the best new additions - replacing Bellingham too- can I just say, bellingham played on the wing last season?!)
Harper (Metronome along with Gardner)

But 8 players were from bygone eras
The sturdy defence - Colin Dean JCS Peds
The midfield - Bela Gardner Sunjic
The goal scorer - Hogan

Karanka's newbies aint really worked all that well have they
No, and if you think that of the others they include Clayton, who we probably will NOT see again, and MSJ, who I WISH we would not see again, it’s pretty poor recruitment
19:38, Sun 21 Feb
Cosgrove
Simmonds
Halilovic
McGree (loan)
Harper (loan)
Leko
MSJ
Sanchez
Toral
Clayton
Valery
Friend
Etheridge

Of all the players he's brought in,
Leko, MSJ, Clayton - can all get in the bin
Cosgrove, Simmonds - Too soon + Simmonds is youth
Harper, Halilovic, Sanchez, Etheridge - could play a real part if they all stay at the club (Halilovic 1 year contract)
Valery, McGree - Not sure why they are here
Toral, Friend - Squad players

Apologies, I did forget JCS & Hogan are "Karanka signings" but are they... really?
19:53, Sun 21 Feb
Those MSJ/Clayton contracts wind me up so much. Not AK’s fault but feck me they’re bad business.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
19:54, Sun 21 Feb
This is the main issue

Recruitment

Who manages this? Eeeerrrr 2 big data companies in France and Spain accordingly to Dong???

To strategically move forward we need the recruitment and management/Director of Football (which we don’t have) to be aligned.

Why have all managers failed and we haven’t moved forward as a club????? No consistent strategy and you are throwing spaghetti against the wall
20:00, Sun 21 Feb
Super Hans
Those MSJ/Clayton contracts wind me up so much. Not AK’s fault but feck me they’re bad business.
Tbf we don't know whose fault they are. AK might be at fault, we don't know.
As said above our structure and whole recruitment policy seems destined to fail and has been for years
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
Just to throw this out there. Having dropped momentarily into the bottom three, has this put a shift in priority to us fans, that staying up is now the main objective, not getting rid of Karanka.

However bad we were I reckon fans thought we'd still stay up and that ousting Karanka was the prime objective, but I think that's changed and seeing the very strong likelihood of relegation the emphasis has changed to "must stay up" even if it saves his job.

I've never wanted us to lose, but there have been times when I've thought that doing so might get him out, but Saturday was bigger than that and we just had to win.

That banner may have been a catalyst, and if that is the case then well done to those involved.

This isn't a pro Karanka post, but staying up is more important, especially now relegation is a very obvious possibility. Fine if it saves his job, then deal with that at the end of the season.
14:16, Mon 22 Feb
Well, I'm, and have been, of the opinion (that in spite of the need for continuity, then let's deal, yet again, with the present situation first. If that means Karanka goes, then great. If it looks like we're going to be cut adrift again, then IMO he has to go. I think he should have gone anyway, but the three points on Saturday were obviously a reprieve, and if he can build on that, then that would be wonderful. I don't care, as long as we stay up.

I don't have any confidence in the board's ability to mount a promotion challenge if we do go down, and I can see years more in the doldrums.
The Belle of St. Trillions
15:49, Mon 22 Feb
I'd prefer to stay up and for Karanka to stay if the only way of getting rid is to go down. Ideally I'd like to stay up and for him to leave. There has been some good play but I'm now firmly of the opinion that his previous success was due to having the biggest budget.
16:32, Mon 22 Feb

Karanka is Mike Bassett, but there will be no 4, 4 fecking 2 unfortunately
Karanka is very poor.

If hes defensive style led to mediocrity, that may be enough. But it has not worked.

Even on Saturday with four centre halves and two full backs, at the end, we allowed a free header which Etheridge saved.

His endless fear and defensive mindset against the worst teams in the division has failed. We have only beaten Sheff Wednesday amongst the duffers.

His fear and negativity mean we create little, score few goals and win too few matches.

He may play a key role in relegating us (Dongs failings over time are greater) so replacing him gives us a chance.

Up the Blues.
Antonio Gramsci
Karanka is very poor.

If hes defensive style led to mediocrity, that may be enough. But it has not worked.

Even on Saturday with four centre halves and two full backs, at the end, we allowed a free header which Etheridge saved.

His endless fear and defensive mindset against the worst teams in the division has failed. We have only beaten Sheff Wednesday amongst the duffers.

His fear and negativity mean we create little, score few goals and win too few matches.

He may play a key role in relegating us (Dongs failings over time are greater) so replacing him gives us a chance.

Up the Blues.

👍