23:47, Sat 20 Feb
After hearing of Stockdale having a blinder for Wycombe today, does anyone actually know why Monk bombed him out?
00:41, Sun 21 Feb
Being fat and having a bad attitude

Didn’t he give someone a smack in training and break his hand which was why he didn’t play for several weeks?
01:29, Sun 21 Feb
The rumour was that it was Cohen Brammall
www.youtube.com/bluenosegeo

I love perfectly angled Jutkiewicz headers.
08:25, Sun 21 Feb
Monk did the same at Wednesday so may not all be Big Dave’s fault
08:47, Sun 21 Feb
I think Monk has a personality disorder. Said before he joined us he’s a snidey looking mothereffer
Dan
08:52, Sun 21 Feb
He was a big fat mess who kept throwing goals in his own net.
08:53, Sun 21 Feb
George Orwell
After hearing of Stockdale having a blinder for Wycombe today, does anyone actually know why Monk bombed him out?

Not just Monk who doesn't appear to rate him. He has played a grand total of 15 games in 4 years.
09:08, Sun 21 Feb
There was some terrible pictures of him when he was here. He was fat and he chinned Bramhall. Apparently though,there was a queue waiting to give Bramhall a dig.
09:16, Sun 21 Feb
Was the wages he was on a part of it too? as in trying to get him to bugger off?
09:19, Sun 21 Feb
TiptonBluenose
George Orwell

Not just Monk who doesn't appear to rate him. He has played a grand total of 15 games in 4 years.

From August 2017 to Feb 2021 (3.5 years) he has played at least 51 times.
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
DES
10:50, Sun 21 Feb
Hank Marvin
Being fat and having a bad attitude

Didn’t he give someone a smack in training and break his hand which was why he didn’t play for several weeks?
This kind of summed it up, overweight, unprofessional and overall a poor keeper.

Kro
11:24, Sun 21 Feb
I think Monk has a personality disorder. Said before he joined us he’s a snidey looking mothereffer

I cooked for him once when I worked in Solihull. Weirdly skittish and blunt when talking to his family and the waiter.
11:48, Sun 21 Feb

I cooked for him once when I worked in Solihull. Weirdly skittish and blunt when talking to his family and the waiter.

So it's your fault he got fat. Menu review in order :-)
12:27, Sun 21 Feb
bbtl

So it's your fault he got fat. Menu review in order :-)
Monk got fat?
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
12:30, Sun 21 Feb
I didn’t rate Stockdale, overweight and made too many errors as others have said, but Monk also did it to Westwood at Wednesday who was one of the best keepers in the league. Assume it was at least partly down to a clash of personalities