10:17, Mon 22 Feb
DES
DES
Charcy
DES
Sheev Palpatine
LondonBlue
Also served Tom Ross, who wouldn't even have the courtesy of looking at you.

Surprised at that, I know he cops some stick on here but I met him a few years ago and he was really nice

I’ve been bumping into tom Ross on and off for thirty five years, a nicer bloke you couldn’t wish to meet, proper Blues!

Kro

Genuine question. Ever met anyone you don't think are the nicest person you could wish to meet?
John, I’ve always found if you are nice with people, they are nice back to you.

Kro

That's a great point, Eric.
We have been reigning champions of the South for nearly 75 years and nobody talks about it. Why?
DES
10:24, Mon 22 Feb
Charcy
DES
Charcy
DES
Sheev Palpatine
LondonBlue

Surprised at that, I know he cops some stick on here but I met him a few years ago and he was really nice

I’ve been bumping into tom Ross on and off for thirty five years, a nicer bloke you couldn’t wish to meet, proper Blues!

Kro

Genuine question. Ever met anyone you don't think are the nicest person you could wish to meet?

Kro

Eric?
10:28, Mon 22 Feb
DES
DES
Charcy
DES
Charcy
DES
Sheev Palpatine
LondonBlue

Kro

Kro

Eric?

John?
We have been reigning champions of the South for nearly 75 years and nobody talks about it. Why?
11:25, Mon 22 Feb
He's a really mystifying case and one of our more perplexing transfers of recent years. On the face of it, it was an excellent signing - a real coup. He'd been named in the team of the year for Brighton as they got promoted and by all accounts had played really, really well. Have I made it up he got one of those call-ups for England where you go and train but not officially in the squad?

Then, when he arrived, the abuse started instantly. He's always been a 'stocky' build, but he was definitely written off by some as being too fat from day one.

None of that excuses the fact that he was absolutely not good enough once he put the gloves on for us, I just have no idea what caused such a dip in form - possibly playing behind a fragile defence left him more exposed and busier than in a Brighton team cruising to promotion, but he seemed to lack the fundamentals. I do wonder if a bumper contract saw him set for the rest of his career and he took his foot off the gas. Shame really as even now at 35, he could have had another 5 years if he'd looked after himself and continued as he was.
12:39, Mon 22 Feb
Chris
Have I made it up he got one of those call-ups for England where you go and train but not officially in the squad?

He was called up twice by Capello as a back up I believe, this was back when he was playing for Fulham 9 or 10 years ago
14:37, Mon 22 Feb
Charcy
DES
Charcy
DES
Sheev Palpatine
LondonBlue

Kro

Kro

😂
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
14:37, Mon 22 Feb
DES
DES
Charcy
DES
Charcy
DES
Sheev Palpatine
LondonBlue

Kro

Kro

Eric?
😂
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”