15:48, Sun 21 Feb
It was. They don’t flag until the move breaks down so var can check if there is a goal.
I hate it.
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
15:49, Sun 21 Feb
Watkins has done well
Wasn't sure he could make the step up from the championship
15:59, Sun 21 Feb
Leicester have gone 5 at the back to defend a 1 goal lead. Seems like plenty of managers adopt this tactic.
16:00, Sun 21 Feb
BlueSteve
Leicester have gone 5 at the back to defend a 1 goal lead. Seems like plenty of managers adopt this tactic.

Yes with a few minutes left
Like an English rain. So light yet endless from a leaden sky. Neil Peart RIP.

And when the music stops
There's only the sound of the rain.
16:01, Sun 21 Feb
BlueSteve

Against 10 men??

Plus Leicester had a gruelling Thursday night in Europe
16:02, Sun 21 Feb
choc4
BlueSteve

Yes with a few minutes left

I mean they did it as soon as they conceded, 1 half attack 1 half defend it felt like.
16:02, Sun 21 Feb
Risky I would say. Vile might have got back into it. Should have been out of sight at half time. Leicester seemed to run out of steam which is unusual for them.
16:03, Sun 21 Feb
Bluestaines
Risky I would say. Vile might have got back into it. Should have been out of sight at half time. Leicester seemed to run out of steam which is unusual for them.

Thursday night away in Europe
16:03, Sun 21 Feb
Rab C Nesbitt
It was. They don’t flag until the move breaks down so var can check if there is a goal.
I hate it.

Yes, it's daft. It just looked so odd on this occasion.
16:05, Sun 21 Feb
Blues win, villa lose... when was the last time we had that joy???
16:06, Sun 21 Feb
Fair enough for them to be a bit knackered after the away game in Europe the other day.

Leicester are in the top end of that division to stay, I think. Not just this season, going forwards as well.
16:06, Sun 21 Feb
Seriously imagine being Leicester. Win the Premier League out of nowhere. Then establish yourself as a perennial top 4 contender, going well in the cups - including Europe.

Yes they’re in the Premier League so of course they’ve got money, but haven’t had an obscene injection of cash from their owners, more so they’ve sold well.

They always seem to lose big players (Mahrez, Kante, Maguire, Chilwell) but their scouting department must be the best in the business.

I remember when they were just a bog standard Championship/League 1 side. Brilliant story.
16:08, Sun 21 Feb
Been out taking in the beauty of the Lickey Hills and caught last half an hour and goal highlights

Martinez is weak down low. Fantastic waist high and above.... Noticed quite a few goals he’s slow to get down.... West Ham very noticeable all shots seemed low wherever possible

I think Leicester targeted that in their shooting
16:10, Sun 21 Feb
El Rifle
Seriously imagine being Leicester. Win the Premier League out of nowhere. Then establish yourself as a perennial top 4 contender, going well in the cups - including Europe.

Yes they’re in the Premier League so of course they’ve got money, but haven’t had an obscene injection of cash from their owners, more so they’ve sold well.

They always seem to lose big players (Mahrez, Kante, Maguire, Chilwell) but their scouting department must be the best in the business.

I remember when they were just a bog standard Championship/League 1 side. Brilliant story.

It's a great story, and yeah, they've got money but they haven't been spending billions.

I thought losing Kante would be the biggest problem for them, but Wilfred Ndidi has more than stepped up.
16:11, Sun 21 Feb
Don’t forget they financially cheated their way in to the PL
What did the Knights in White satin?