16:12, Sun 21 Feb
Fair play to them. I’d love blues to financially cheat our way up.

We’ve financially cheated our way to League 1 potentially.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
DES
16:16, Sun 21 Feb
Super Hans
Fair play to them. I’d love blues to financially cheat our way up.

We’ve financially cheated our way to League 1 potentially.
That’s true! You actually couldn’t make it up could you!

Kro
16:16, Sun 21 Feb
laughing_jackalope
Blues win, villa lose... when was the last time we had that joy???

16th and 20th January..

We beat Boro

They lost to Man City
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
16:18, Sun 21 Feb
Don’t get me wrong I’d love us to do it. Just trying to dispel the myth that Leicester is some form of fairy tale
What did the Knights in White satin?
16:21, Sun 21 Feb
Leicester have gone 5 at the back to defend a 1 goal lead. Seems like plenty of managers adopt this tactic.

The difference being that Leicester are 1st in the Prem when taking a lead (15 wins, 1 defeat) [www.transfermarkt.com] whilst Blues are 24th in the Championship ( 7 wins, 3 draws, 5 defeats) [www.transfermarkt.com]

Massive difference in players, managers, etc etc of course; but maybe the only difference in the court of opinion is that it works consistently for one team and not for another.
16:25, Sun 21 Feb
I mean, it still is a fairytale.

Even in the season Leicester pissed the Championship, it's not like they went around signing half the Portuguese national team like Wolves did. They signed Zoumana Bakayogo, Dean Hammond, Ryan Watson, Marcin Wasilewski and Gary Taylor-Fletcher before the season started, then Riyad Mahrez and Kevin Phillips in January, and even then Mahrez was an unknown at the time.
16:38, Sun 21 Feb
Super Hans
Are Leicester the best run club in England? Owners that care, excellent recruitment.

yep, i've thought for a long time now if there is a blueprint how a club should be run they are it in every aspect..
rules are there for the guidance of wise men and the total adherence of fools..FACT..
16:58, Sun 21 Feb
Imagine being the England manager turning up and being told a player you hadn’t picked because of “shin injury”, is not playing (or maybe even not at the stadium), because of a “shin injury”.
@Bluewurst1875
[www.expressandstar.com]

Matt Mayer take a bow? Perish the thought.

What’s the cleverest piece of journalism you’ve experienced?
"Never let the truth get in the way of a good story."
Sir Digby Chicken Caesar
[www.expressandstar.com]

Matt Mayer take a bow? Perish the thought.

What’s the cleverest piece of journalism you’ve experienced?

?confused?
17:41, Sun 21 Feb
Charcy
F*ck the Villa
eff V*lla, hate the way the c*nts say THE v*lla. Don't join in with the filthy mongrels.
17:56, Sun 21 Feb
Sorry
We have been reigning champions of the South for nearly 75 years and nobody talks about it. Why?
Albert - Lord Birmingham
Charcy
F*ck the Villa
eff V*lla, hate the way the c*nts say THE v*lla. Don't join in with the filthy mongrels.

SOV then?
it was only added in to make the song work, different from referring to them the same way the deluded c*nts do as if they are somehow supremely special. May aswell go the whole hog and call blues fans Noses aswell.
18:34, Sun 21 Feb
Charcy
Sorry
Accepted.