08:10, Tue 23 Feb
I've never seen reporters really grill him on the lockdown crash to be honest. He's not really had to defend him much on that subject.
We have been reigning champions of the South for nearly 75 years and nobody talks about it. Why?
09:19, Tue 23 Feb
Which is a disgrace either you look at it, but especially when his father passed away because of COVID.
09:22, Tue 23 Feb
I've never seen reporters really grill him on the lockdown crash to be honest. He's not really had to defend him much on that subject.

Which one 😉
@Bluewurst1875
11:12, Tue 23 Feb
thethinblueline
Which is a disgrace either you look at it, but especially when his father passed away because of COVID.
I agree but Guardiola had his Mom die and Kyle Walker was meeting up up with hookers. Guardiola didn’t have to defend him either
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
11:48, Tue 23 Feb
Rab C Nesbitt
thethinblueline
I agree but Guardiola had his Mom die and Kyle Walker was meeting up up with hookers. Guardiola didn’t have to defend him either
Grealish and Barkley were meeting up with ladies of the night, Guardiola is not a sly arrogant man unlike Whiff, I am sure Guardiola would have dealt with it behind the scenes, whereas whiff was smirking like a Cheshire cat when asked about their behaviour and brushed it under the carpet, Greasy thinks he is untouchable and the reason for that is his manager is sneaky as hell when it comes to the golden boy
20:05, Tue 23 Feb
Bluewurst

Which one 😉

Which what? Hooker? Or car crash? 😂
My YouTube channel - feel free to subscribe, like, and share. [youtube.com]
22:02, Tue 23 Feb
Car crash

The hooker was fake
@Bluewurst1875