16:46, Sun 21 Feb
Anybody used them?

If so, any particular horror stories? Eldest son thinking of dropping his car as Nissan want £3k to fix the entertainment system on a £6k car.
18:12, Sun 21 Feb
Think they are quite overpriced
18:36, Sun 21 Feb
Yes, think you’re right, but the 14 day guarantee seems to make it worth a punt. Good reviews in general too.
18:40, Sun 21 Feb
Do they honour the 14 day money back guarantee or are there certain conditions?
18:44, Sun 21 Feb
Can’t help with Cinch, but what component are Nissan offering to replace for £3k ? 🙂
18:48, Sun 21 Feb
666VAN
Can’t help with Cinch, but what component are Nissan offering to replace for £3k ? 🙂

The whole connect entertainment system. No radio, phone, sat nag etc. Been into Nissan dealer this week, they want to send the unit off to France.

Unrealistic, and it was £54 for the privilege of them telling us that. Even they could see it was a tad unpalatable.
22:53, Sun 21 Feb
Clinch owed by British car auctions sames as we buy any car , they pick the best and flog them to the public , u get 14 days which they have to adear too , so basically a free car for 14 days and u can give it back for any reason
13:46, Mon 22 Feb
Has he thought about where the old car’s going, or will it be p/ex’d into Cinch ?

I think if you were selling it privately or even to the likes of ‘WBAC’, if you were to say the radio/satnav wasn’t working, I can’t imagine anyone trying to chip you £3k 🙂
19:57, Mon 22 Feb
666VAN
Has he thought about where the old car’s going, or will it be p/ex’d into Cinch ?

I think if you were selling it privately or even to the likes of ‘WBAC’, if you were to say the radio/satnav wasn’t working, I can’t imagine anyone trying to chip you £3k 🙂

Part ex with cinch. You have to put in your view of the condition of your vehicle, there is no place to state anything in particular. I spoke to them, they will not question what you put, and there’s no haggling. We put average instead of good, seems a no brainer as only £200 less on price.

New one coming Friday, so we’ll see.
13:30, Tue 23 Feb
Pearly Dewdrops
666VAN

The whole connect entertainment system. No radio, phone, sat nag etc. Been into Nissan dealer this week, they want to send the unit off to France.

Unrealistic, and it was £54 for the privilege of them telling us that. Even they could see it was a tad unpalatable.
Sat nag ? Is that the good lady with an road atlas ?
18:22, Tue 23 Feb
😀

Like she needs an atlas.....