10:45, Mon 22 Feb
Loaded up with loans.

[www.theguardian.com]

£30m in August and more in October.
That seems like quite a lot of cash to burn through.

I can't imagine that makes them more attractive to any buyer.
10:47, Mon 22 Feb
Not too dissimilar to the British government then. These economic systems really do appear to be a house of cards that will at some point collapse.
11:05, Mon 22 Feb
bluer than blues
Not too dissimilar to the British government then. These economic systems really do appear to be a house of cards that will at some point collapse.

I wasn't aware that Derby County are able to issue Bonds and Print their own Money.

The British Education system really does fail at teaching Basic economics.
11:08, Mon 22 Feb
djguinness
bluer than blues

I wasn't aware that Derby County are able to issue Bonds and Print their own Money.

The education system taught me absolutely nothing about economics tbf, you're not wrong.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
11:21, Mon 22 Feb
Sheep2
Loaded up with loans.

[www.theguardian.com]

£30m in August and more in October.
That seems like quite a lot of cash to burn through.

I can't imagine that makes them more attractive to any buyer.

Takeover still not gone through?

Some might think that those prospective new owners aren't what they appeared to be.
11:30, Mon 22 Feb
To be fair I'm not sure they said which Christmas the takeover would be completed by
11:30, Mon 22 Feb
djguinness
bluer than blues

And the use of capital letters, apparently.
11:36, Mon 22 Feb
Can't stand Derby and the Rooney wankfest. Hope the takeover falls through, would love to see them in League One, fans are all divvys.
11:50, Mon 22 Feb
How can they be in this much financial trouble without a point deduction like us and Wednesday? May be a deciding factor on how the league ends
11:53, Mon 22 Feb
Sold their ground for £81 million.
Profit on sale of £39m.

It turned a loss of over £25m in to a profit of £14m.

That covers a multitude of sins.
11:53, Mon 22 Feb
bluearmyfaction
djguinness
bluer than blues

😂
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
11:56, Mon 22 Feb
Also they haven't filed the 2019 accounts. Much like Sheffield Wednesday.
12:04, Mon 22 Feb
bluearmyfaction
djguinness
bluer than blues

😂

Capitalism letters
12:05, Mon 22 Feb
Nice
12:24, Mon 22 Feb
Sheep2
Also they haven't filed the 2019 accounts. Much like Sheffield Wednesday.

This is a joke. It’s like don’t bother filing and you can’t be done. A shitshow once again.