MSJ
Sunjic
Gardner

Juke
Hogan

:D
11:40, Mon 22 Feb
0-2 Norwich.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
11:51, Mon 22 Feb
Another defeat, crap subs or lack of, shrugging shoulders, crap excuses, stewards enquiry afterwards same outcome....pray I'm wrong
11:54, Mon 22 Feb
Think we'll win this. 2-1
12:05, Mon 22 Feb
The banner has done thr trick. We’ll moida da bums
12:13, Mon 22 Feb
This game should suit us more than the more recent home matches for a few reasons

- We can play this like an away game because Norwich will want to dominate possession

- The pitch is awful and Norwich are a 'principled' team who will not change the way they play regardless of the conditions, they will try and play it around the back and into midfield, the pitch will make this difficult, we can steal the ball from them in dangerous areas and create chances

I'll go 1-1 Tom, but this is one we can win if we turn it into the sort of game that will suit us, we just saw how much Brentford struggled on that pitch. Norwich did win on it a few weeks back against Cov but weren’t convincing.
12:15, Mon 22 Feb
1-1

Hulkamania runs wild through Norwich
12:16, Mon 22 Feb
This Norwich outfit is the best in the Championship by far this season.
A point would be a very decent result - three very unlikely but would be terrific.
If we lose it, just hope we all stay level headed.
Winnable games to come quickly after.

0-2 Norwich
12:19, Mon 22 Feb
generalBlue
A point would be a very decent result - three very unlikely but would be terrific.

Absolutely this. Very much a free hit. QPR at home next is much more important.
12:24, Mon 22 Feb
generalBlue

Absolutely this. Very much a free hit. QPR at home next is much more important.
And those bastards can’t stop winning
12:27, Mon 22 Feb
1-0 blues
Hogan

If he picks the same team as Saturday
12:38, Mon 22 Feb
It's a free hit. As long as we don't get mullered its the next 4 games that are going to be important.
12:39, Mon 22 Feb
0-2 but please, please, please, do not surrender before we even start. Have a go, do not do what we did in the game earlier in the season. That’s when I realised we had an even more negative manager than i thought we had. We set up as if we were playing Bayern Munich and should have got beat by 6.
I’m not saying go gung ho, just try to win the game and not just defend for 90 minutes.
12:40, Mon 22 Feb
2-0 to us.
12:43, Mon 22 Feb
1-1

Cagey and scrappy with a set piece goal

Cantwell over 8.5 dives