12:55, Mon 22 Feb
0-2 Norwich

Pukki x2

We’re a terrible team that beat an even worse team on Saturday. Back to reality I’m afraid San Jose to start
13:00, Mon 22 Feb
3-0 Norwich
13:00, Mon 22 Feb
Personally don’t think there’s a such thing as a free hit now
13:01, Mon 22 Feb
Did Brentford struggle on the pitch? It was immaculate first game of the season.

Or do you mean the size?
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
13:02, Mon 22 Feb
There is no logical reason to start MSJ.
13:03, Mon 22 Feb
I think the league leaders at home, where we haven't won since Kennedy was shot, is as near as we can get to one after winning on Saturday. Those next 4 games though, we need at least 7 or 8 points for me as the next 5 games are grim.
13:13, Mon 22 Feb
Le Mod
Personally don’t think there’s a such thing as a free hit now[/quote

You’re right. People talking about free hits and winnable games to follow. Nah.
That’s all well and good in theory. But look at the points we’ve dropped against the so-called crap this season so where is the sense in talking about winnable games?
On the flip side, we’ve taken points off decent sides so it’s possible we take something tomorrow.
This isn’t a negative post. There are 16 games left and we could and most likely will need half the points available.
Free hits therefore...nah.
13:19, Mon 22 Feb
It's not a free hit but it's a match that's going to be really tough to win. If we play well but come away with 0 points, it's not the same as failing to beat Wycombe or Coventry. People will go apeshit on here if we lose but the players can take it as a positive if we perform well against a side as strong as Norwich and they can take that forward into the next few games that will be much easier to win.
13:25, Mon 22 Feb
Nikola Zigic
Did Brentford struggle on the pitch? It was immaculate first game of the season.

Or do you mean the size?

No I mean the condition of the pitch, Brentford couldn’t pass it on Saturday
13:32, Mon 22 Feb
I don’t disagree with any of that but you either miss, or in a roundabout way, agree with my point...I think!
You mention Coventry and Wycombe. Games don’t really come much more ‘winnable’ than that and we’ve won none of the four.
We have, however, beaten Brentford, Reading, a Boro team at the time on the fringes of the top six and taken a great point off Swansea.
So 31 games in what exactly is a winnable game? The table suggests we need points as quickly as possible.
13:36, Mon 22 Feb
Think he will go......

Etheridge

Colin
Dean
MSJ
JCS
Pederson

Harper
Gardner
Sunjic

Juke
Hogan
13:39, Mon 22 Feb
Good points re our pitch and Brentford the weekend, slightly more positive now.

Narrow defeat, maybe a draw. 1-0 or 1-1.
13:41, Mon 22 Feb
All depends whether we go for it or shrink into our own half.
Depends on the subs.
Depends on RSJ starting.

Can’t see us winning.
13:47, Mon 22 Feb
Loads of needless changes and a poor performance.

Blues 0-3 Norwich
13:53, Mon 22 Feb
0-3.

When is our Great Leader going to sack his incompetent CEO along with his incompetent manager?
Its probably too late anyway. League 1 here we come.