12:15, Mon 22 Feb
With Norwich coming next I was just wondering if we had or have any mutual appreciation towards other teams or fans?

I remember with Norwich in the play of final and in their next appearance at stans there was a bit of getting on between us.
So are there anyone else?

I don't mean friendship scalfs or anything but there seems to be a sort of friendship with albion ( shared hatred of the vile, similar sense of humour) and the lovely people of Brugges (ain't going to be playing them anytime soon).

Any others?

On a personal note I have always got on well with forest, Blackburn and scousers ??
Beat them in a play-off final and they were all coming up afterwards outside the ground saying "well done, good luck next season".

Fannies.
I’ve liked Norwich ever since 1972 when they brought thousands to make a right colourful spectacle, always a nice away day too, even at the height of hooliganism. Nota fan or anything, don’t look for their results, but I effing hate most other clubs for varying reasons.
12:37, Mon 22 Feb
I hate every other club in the country to varying degrees. I don’t even like us most of the time.
12:41, Mon 22 Feb
Chris
Beat them in a play-off final and they were all coming up afterwards outside the ground saying "well done, good luck next season".

Fannies.

Yeah, bizarre behaviour.

When Norwich fans were coming up to me on the bridge after that game at Cardiff...wishing us well and congratulating us, hoping we would have a great time in The Prem...I thought they were taking the Michael. In the end I realised they were genuine and just said - "Err, yeah, cheers..."

But as I turned away I did mumble..."WTF?"...

Generally I've always found all clubs' fans alright. Back in the good old days when you could have a drink in the pub and chat to people everybody was alright.

Except villa fans, obviously. Even other Midlands fans are alright mostly because I have mates who are friends of the other clubs. I have no mates who are villa fans.
Liam daish and his trumpet
With Norwich coming next I was just wondering if we had or have any mutual appreciation towards other teams or fans?

I remember with Norwich in the play of final and in their next appearance at stans there was a bit of getting on between us.
So are there anyone else?

I don't mean friendship scalfs or anything but there seems to be a sort of friendship with albion ( shared hatred of the vile, similar sense of humour) and the lovely people of Brugges (ain't going to be playing them anytime soon).

Any others?

On a personal note I have always got on well with forest, Blackburn and scousers ??
Hate every other club although some more intensely than others. That includes Norwich, Bruges, Forest, Blackburn, West Bromwich and snidey scousers. Eff 'em all.
12:48, Mon 22 Feb
We make friends everywhere we go.

Except for our shortest journey.

I've got some favourites,top of my head:

Rotherham
Blackpool
Geordies
Barnsley
Walsall

Loads more.
12:49, Mon 22 Feb
Chris

Fannies.

Absolutely disgusting wasn't it.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
13:06, Mon 22 Feb
Some hard bastards on here
13:28, Mon 22 Feb
Thought Bolton might get a mention, there seemed to be a bit of a love-in there for a while ...
13:29, Mon 22 Feb
Having lived in London for over twenty years, with the obvious exception, I tend to look favourably on most midlands clubs, just after years of the London/NW bias everywhere.

Prefer the small clubs though, like Walsall, Burton and the Baggies.
Perhaps they could have a split friendship stone island hat?...
Didn't that have something to do with Jay Jay okcha giving his shirt to one of our disabled fans after being subbed or sent off?
Liam daish and his trumpet
Didn't that have something to do with Jay Jay okcha giving his shirt to one of our disabled fans after being subbed or sent off?

And I think they said some nice things about our great escape there and subsequently.

Probably when we meet them in League 2 it will all be forgotten and will kick off ...
14:11, Mon 22 Feb
One of my pre match memories of the play off final is a little boy in tears because his Dad had got so drunk he couldn't stand up. I did think at the time that there was a big difference between the two sets of supporters (not saying that the Dad was a typical Blues fan).