15:55, Mon 22 Feb
Does anyone have a good picture of this guy. Don,t remember him myself and only played a few times for Blues. I am doing a collage of my 50 years following the blues, but can not find a good picture of this chap. Any help would be great. Many thanks in advance.
16:06, Mon 22 Feb
Does anyone have a good picture of this guy. Don,t remember him myself and only played a few times for Blues. I am doing a collage of my 50 years following the blues, but can not find a good picture of this chap. Any help would be great. Many thanks in advance.

Don't want to state the absolute obvious .... but why don't you ask him since he posts on here almost every day ?
16:19, Mon 22 Feb
Did not know that, thanks. I assume I can send him PM message. Does he use his own name (not very good at this stuff i am afraid) ?
DES
19:30, Mon 22 Feb
Yes he does! He was on a picture posted last week of blues trading pitchside, he was a number 8 or 10 but sadly no room for him and Vincent in same side!
He talks very well about Dennis Thwaites rip, an unfulfilled talent.
Kro
19:53, Mon 22 Feb
Rags

Don't want to state the absolute obvious .... but why don't you ask him since he posts on here almost every day ?

Yeah but Robert Hopkins posts on here and...I can assure you he ain't no Robert Hopkins.
20:18, Mon 22 Feb
Rags

Yeah but Robert Hopkins posts on here and...I can assure you he ain't no Robert Hopkins.

I can assure you Mickey Darrell IS Micky Darrell

However i agree it can be misleading, the poster known as GOD wasn't really God.
20:21, Mon 22 Feb
DES
Yes he does! He was on a picture posted last week of blues trading pitchside, he was a number 8 or 10 but sadly no room for him and Vincent in same side!
He talks very well about Dennis Thwaites rip, an unfulfilled talent.
Kro

Linked Image

click link for full size

[i.ibb.co]
20:25, Mon 22 Feb
Did not know that, thanks. I assume I can send him PM message. Does he use his own name (not very good at this stuff i am afraid) ?

Have sent you a PM linking to his profile on here ... you can PM him from that page
20:34, Mon 22 Feb
What about Rab ?
20:37, Mon 22 Feb
I can confirm that I am not THE Tresor Luntala. Sorry for any disappointment this causes.
20:40, Mon 22 Feb
TresorLuntala
I can confirm that I am not THE Tresor Luntala. Sorry for any disappointment this causes.

Good job really, useless winker
20:50, Mon 22 Feb
Malcom Page there John Sleuenhoek (sp) My uncle Tel could only manage sluvenok

Jim Herriot, Is one the trainers Ray Devlin?
20:57, Mon 22 Feb
Dave ‘Sugar’ Robinson is in the picture
21:05, Mon 22 Feb
Bobharford
Malcom Page there John Sleuenhoek (sp) My uncle Tel could only manage sluvenok

Jim Herriot, Is one the trainers Ray Devlin?

I think one of the trainers is Joe Mallet.
21:07, Mon 22 Feb
Many thanks.