17:15, Mon 22 Feb
Who is David Prutton tipping for victory in the Sky Bet Championship in the midweek round of fixtures? Find out here...

[www.skysports.com]
17:28, Mon 22 Feb
Prutton is a dick. Does anyone know where his hatred of us comes from? Not that this one was hard to make a prediction on, but even when we are doing OK he gives us no credit.
17:29, Mon 22 Feb
We haven’t been ‘ok’ for a long long time.
17:36, Mon 22 Feb
I very much doubt he has any feelings towards us whatsoever, his predictions coincide with how good we are as a team, when we’re shit he generally predicts us to struggle, when we’re doing quite well he generally predicts us to get something.
17:50, Mon 22 Feb
Another great SHA myth, David Prutton hates us!

I thought he pretty much summed up thoughts on here about last Saturday, it hardly took our breath away.

Combine that with the fact that Norwich created a hatful of chances against Rotheram and should have won more than 1-0, would suggest the possibility of them putting three past us, is fairly realistic.
21:38, Mon 22 Feb
LondonAndy
Another great SHA myth, David Prutton hates us!

I thought he pretty much summed up thoughts on here about last Saturday, it hardly took our breath away.

Combine that with the fact that Norwich created a hatful of chances against Rotheram and should have won more than 1-0, would suggest the possibility of them putting three past us, is fairly realistic.

I know this is true but I still looked disgusted and shouted “3-nil?! F*** off Prutton!!” at the screen upon seeing his prediction!!!
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
21:41, Mon 22 Feb
It’s like having a little brother. You take the piss and bully him plenty, but anyone else does and they’re in trouble.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
22:17, Mon 22 Feb
albi
even when we are doing OK he gives us no credit.
We have the worst home record in the league and are playing top of the league... what on earth did you expect 😂

If Norwich are on it tomorrow and we play MSJ, 3-0 is a very realistic scoreline
01:05, Tue 23 Feb
even when we are doing OK he gives us no credit.

Sounds like he has he posted on the match threads 😛
10:31, Tue 23 Feb
Its Been the same for years it has. I remember him saying that we would definitely get relegated at Bristol in 2017. The man has had us to win twice this season I think.
10:35, Tue 23 Feb
Fildes bcfc
Its Been the same for years it has. I remember him saying that we would definitely get relegated at Bristol in 2017. The man has had us to win twice this season I think.

So he's been right a lot more than he's been wrong?
We have been reigning champions of the South for nearly 75 years and nobody talks about it. Why?
10:44, Tue 23 Feb
Sounds like he's been pretty accurate then
10:49, Tue 23 Feb
We are shit everyone knows it

I’ve not really liked prutton since he got sent off against us

But his predictions are often right
10:51, Tue 23 Feb
And they have no bearing on what happens in any case. I don't give a monkeys what Prutton thinks the score will be.
We have been reigning champions of the South for nearly 75 years and nobody talks about it. Why?
10:52, Tue 23 Feb
Well yeah

Same as what’s written on here etc

It’s irrelevant largely