09:55, Tue 23 Feb
I lyk Rakeem so far,looks a proper little player.

Assuming we stay up,anyone know if we've got any hope of making him permanent?
09:56, Tue 23 Feb
With WBA coming down I would doubt it. If he keeps it up he should be first on the shopping list though.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
DES
10:40, Tue 23 Feb
Aren’t we getting carried away again? How many minutes has he played so far?

Kro
10:42, Tue 23 Feb
DES
DES
Aren’t we getting carried away again? How many minutes has he played so far?

Kro

I lyk Rakeem so far

If he keeps it up he should be first on the shopping list though.
10:49, Tue 23 Feb
LOL at you, expecting DES to actually read what you had written.
DES
10:58, Tue 23 Feb
Spike
That’s the same as saying I liked Charlie Lakin cos he played a good 45 mins at Leeds!
Also bear in bear those two utterly useless French lads who Trevor tried out must have done something initially to attract him.
Let’s review Harper in half a dozen matches, my Albion mates didn’t rate him or Leko, they thought a kid called Sam field was the real deal, don’t know what happened to him.

Kro
11:00, Tue 23 Feb
DES
DES
Spike
That’s the same as saying I liked Charlie Lakin cos he played a good 45 mins at Leeds!
Also bear in bear those two utterly useless French lads who Trevor tried out must have done something initially to attract him.
Let’s review Harper in half a dozen matches, my Albion mates didn’t rate him or Leko, they thought a kid called Sam field was the real deal, don’t know what happened to him.

Kro

What do 2 french lads around 20 years ago have to do with Rekeem Harper playing well recently and getting praise on a blues forum?
11:06, Tue 23 Feb
DES
Nope.

Not the same, at all.

You really should read what people have actually said, before disagreeing on the basis of something they haven't said.
DES
11:22, Tue 23 Feb
Spike
Nope.

Not the same, at all.

You really should read what people have actually said, before disagreeing on the basis of something they haven't said.
It’s exactly the same spike, give these players some time before we either anoint them of behead them.
A post is just something to generate different thoughts, it’s not a tramline that has to be followed exactly!

Kro
11:28, Tue 23 Feb
DES
Who's anointed/beheaded him?
11:45, Tue 23 Feb
Super Hans

But really, I think you'll find it's exactly the same as the redesign of London after the Great Fire of 1666.

Because posts aren't meant to be read and taken literally, they are just the starting point for wider philosophical discussions.
11:46, Tue 23 Feb
He'll be in the Baggies team next season.
11:59, Tue 23 Feb
DES
DES
Spike

Kro

On loan at QPR. Field is injury prone and I think Harper has played for WBA more than him (and is younger). My WBA mate rates Harper.
DES
12:00, Tue 23 Feb
Spike
Super Hans

But really, I think you'll find it's exactly the same as the redesign of London after the Great Fire of 1666.

Because posts aren't meant to be read and taken literally, they are just the starting point for wider philosophical discussions.
Now you are getting the hang of it spike😝