12:41, Tue 23 Feb
Spike
Super Hans
Who's anointed/beheaded him?

But really, I think you'll find it's exactly the same as the redesign of London after the Great Fire of 1666.

That happened during Charles II reign. It was his Dad that got beheaded not him. Duh.

DES remembers it well.
DES
13:47, Tue 23 Feb
Pashun
Spike
Super Hans

But really, I think you'll find it's exactly the same as the redesign of London after the Great Fire of 1666.

That happened during Charles II reign. It was his Dad that got beheaded not him. Duh.

DES remembers it well.
Charles 2 had it rough, great plague, then great fire, but still better than his dad who was last king to be executed!

Kro
14:16, Tue 23 Feb
DES
Told ya 😜
15:53, Tue 23 Feb
Didn't Wilford say we have an option on Harper? (providing we stay up)
Dong Ren Out.
DES
17:20, Tue 23 Feb
Super Hans
The pope and a hired executioner I would imagine?
Didn’t know you were such a charles2 fan!
Lol

Kro
DES
17:22, Tue 23 Feb
Deckchair
DES
Spike
LOL at you, expecting DES to actually read what you had written.
That’s the same as saying I liked Charlie Lakin cos he played a good 45 mins at Leeds!
Also bear in bear those two utterly useless French lads who Trevor tried out must have done something initially to attract him.
Let’s review Harper in half a dozen matches, my Albion mates didn’t rate him or Leko, they thought a kid called Sam field was the real deal, don’t know what happened to him.

Kro

On loan at QPR. Field is injury prone and I think Harper has played for WBA more than him (and is younger). My WBA mate rates Harper.
I’d like to know what your mate judges him on as from what I can see he has made 3 appearances in two seasons!

Kro
17:28, Tue 23 Feb
DES
Possibly the 35 appearances he's made for West Brom
17:29, Tue 23 Feb
Le Mod

😁
The Belle of St. Trillions
DES
18:53, Tue 23 Feb
Le Mod
That’s over four seasons, I still remember fondly the great memories of chick Kieta from zolas reign lol

Kro