15:38, Tue 23 Feb
Problem is with these suggestions is I’m too busy laughing and focusing on the podcasts than doing my work 🤦🏼‍♂️🤣 will check out the Luke Steele one too, cheers mate👍🏻
15:40, Tue 23 Feb
Ahh I’ve just noticed it isn’t Under The Cosh this one it’s “I once had trials” they’re really good and worth a listen
16:02, Tue 23 Feb
He said something completely and utterly racist in front of me. He was with the ex of Helen chamberlain that played for Torquay
16:03, Tue 23 Feb
My Blue Heaven
He said something completely and utterly racist in front of me. He was with the ex of Helen chamberlain that played for Torquay
Which ex? There’s a few
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
16:06, Tue 23 Feb
The one that played for Torquay

Not sure how many ex players she’s been with
DES
17:01, Tue 23 Feb
Fat Buddha
Paul Devlin always says it was Trevor’s arrogance asaftballer tat put the layers off him as manager.
He genuinely was our once in a half century talent!

Kro

Is there a translator in the house?
Sure you picked up my drift FB, Trev used to kick the ball about forty feet in the air and then kill it dead as it fell, which wound Devlin up for some reason ( jealousy perhaps)

Kro
17:09, Tue 23 Feb
DES
DES
Fat Buddha
Paul Devlin always says it was Trevor’s arrogance asaftballer tat put the layers off him as manager.
He genuinely was our once in a half century talent!

Kro

Is there a translator in the house?
Sure you picked up my drift FB, Trev used to kick the ball about forty feet in the air and then kill it dead as it fell, which wound Devlin up for some reason ( jealousy perhaps)

Kro

Des, im sure FB got it, likke i dod, it was jusht digfccultult to inderstandwib sso manny tipos
17:12, Tue 23 Feb
Andy Johnson's wife ending up running off with the electrician who was working on their house, so maybe he is a prat. The electrician is still married to her to this day and Andy Johnson is now fat, so perhaps there is an element of karma.
17:54, Tue 23 Feb
Le Mod
Andy Johnson's wife ending up running off with the electrician who was working on their house, so maybe he is a prat. The electrician is still married to her to this day and Andy Johnson is now fat, so perhaps there is an element of karma.

Never knew you were a sparky Mod!
22:24, Tue 23 Feb
Zola knew what he wanted to play we just didn’t have the players to execute.

Same today with karanka we don’t have the players to play his 4231.

But 4141 would be better fit

Anyway I predict another great escape

Even with this Pratt we have in charge

Taxi for San Jose n karanka
22:34, Tue 23 Feb
My Blue Heaven
The one who was on Albion’s books and did a stretch for drug supplying?
10:13, Wed 24 Feb
Dan
had a listen, just sounded like a load of dull northerners going on about razor blades.
10:28, Wed 24 Feb
😂😂