11:34, Sun 15 Aug
Thank you for Joining.
I should of looked before I wrote I thought it was closer to 390 my bad. Sorry
Linda.
11:36, Sun 15 Aug
Thank you for signing up I should of looked at the numbers before writing that. My bad. Sorry
Linda
07:19, Mon 16 Aug
I heard a rumour that we will play our remaining Homes games at The Coventry Building Society Arena (known as Ricoh Arena until 2021). Anyone know if this is true?
09:27, Mon 16 Aug
Not sure where we’d fit games in between Cov and Wasps
What did the Knights in White satin?
09:55, Mon 16 Aug
Just joined.

If we seriously want a voice and to influence things, we need thousands to join. Pissing and moaning makes us feel good, but gets eff all done. KRO.
DES
12:27, Mon 16 Aug
Mad Blue
v. Cc
I heard a rumour that we will play our remaining Homes games at The Coventry Building Society Arena (known as Ricoh Arena until 2021). Anyone know if this is true?
Utter rubbish! Why would we move when we can virtually house all our season ticket holders in parts of ground that is open?

Kro
22:43, Mon 16 Aug
DES
I’ve signed up and added my name to the list.We need to be represented at all levels.
10:51, Tue 17 Aug
Wasps own that and play there. So you're saying Cov, Blues and Wasps are going to play there all season?

No
20:45, Tue 31 Aug
It looks like the appeal of the Trust for support has resulted in 3-4 people stumping up a pittance and it falling largely on deaf ears. If this is a demonstration of the solidarity of the our support and the determination to right wrongs, then it’s not very impressive.

Unless, of course, loads of us have signed up but been too modest to announce it. In which case, I’ll eat my weasel words.

And we take the piss out of the bedsheet protestors across the A34.....
20:26, Thu 9 Sep
I have just signed up. 5 years.