12:47, Sun 12 Sep
El Mayor
Leebow a-go-go !!
El Mayor
Leebow a-go-go !!
El Mayor
bluer than blues
True but I think we can all agree, for the first time in years the manager doesn't appear to be on the verge of walking, we've actually had a really good window of recruitment, we are playing good football and winning games.

I think of Dong not simply as a symptom by as a sub-disease of an altogether bigger ailment. Whilst that main disorder is still with us, at least we've stopped the disease that was giving us vomiting and diarrhoea, so to speak.

That’s all fair comment
In the unlikely event that we did get promoted and all the prestige that goes with it, would our mysterious owners become more visible??

What makes you think they would?
As I said the prestige that goes along with owning a premier league club may appeal to their ego's.
Someone's bound to want to claim the glory and the credit.

Okay, think about it for a second.

The ultimate guy hides and uses proxies for everything (not just Blues) cos he’s been in bother before (and might be again for all we know). If we become higher profile and with more attention, why would he suddenly step out of the shadows?
i agree he would sink even further into the shadows its a viscous circle we are in
13:40, Sun 12 Sep
[/quote]i agree he would sink even further into the shadows its a viscous circle we are in[/quote]

A viscous circle? It certainly could be a sticky situation
Now there's a fine, fine line
Between your reality and mine
16:03, Sun 12 Sep
El Mayor
Leebow a-go-go !!
El Mayor
Leebow a-go-go !!
El Mayor
bluer than blues
True but I think we can all agree, for the first time in years the manager doesn't appear to be on the verge of walking, we've actually had a really good window of recruitment, we are playing good football and winning games.

I think of Dong not simply as a symptom by as a sub-disease of an altogether bigger ailment. Whilst that main disorder is still with us, at least we've stopped the disease that was giving us vomiting and diarrhoea, so to speak.

That’s all fair comment
In the unlikely event that we did get promoted and all the prestige that goes with it, would our mysterious owners become more visible??

As I said the prestige that goes along with owning a premier league club may appeal to their ego's.

The ultimate guy hides and uses proxies for everything (not just Blues) cos he’s been in bother before (and might be again for all we know). If we become higher profile and with more attention, why would he suddenly step out of the shadows?

I have asked this before and I know we will never know the answer but if the above if right - why buy us in the first place ?
BCFC - Letting me down for 49 years
17:13, Sun 12 Sep
Robert Hopkins
El Mayor
Leebow a-go-go !!
El Mayor
Leebow a-go-go !!
El Mayor
bluer than blues

That’s all fair comment

I have asked this before and I know we will never know the answer but if the above if right - why buy us in the first place ?

I’m not sure. All I know is that our reasons for doing things probably don’t match theirs.
23:36, Sun 12 Sep
Well King now has St Andrews - a multi million pound asset - which could be used as collateral for another of his business dealings, couldn't it?

Mayor - have you also heard about the panel in China calling the shots for the stadium repairs? My understanding is the club have to go to the panel for approval before any stadium work is done. It's being blamed as main reason for the delays in remedial work completion.
08:16, Mon 13 Sep
Man Lyk GroundRepair
Well King now has St Andrews - a multi million pound asset - which could be used as collateral for another of his business dealings, couldn't it?

Mayor - have you also heard about the panel in China calling the shots for the stadium repairs? My understanding is the club have to go to the panel for approval before any stadium work is done. It's being blamed as main reason for the delays in remedial work completion.

You on about this strategic committee?

Can’t see it myself. Afaik they only ever met once
08:33, Mon 13 Sep
Early days yet

We’ve had a good start but people are getting carried away

Will take more than one transfer window to address a decade of failure
08:40, Mon 13 Sep
It’s not just one transfer window tbf.

Colin, Dean and Roberts all brought under Redknapp are currently part of the best defence in the league at the moment.

Sunjic & Pedersen look like new signings in their new roles too.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
09:11, Mon 13 Sep
There's been the suggestion of a decent squad there for a number of years but the results (particularly at home), chaos and under achievement have been bizarre.

Hopefully under LB those days for now are behind us and we will see reasonable progress this season with a top half finish.
09:14, Mon 13 Sep
Yup, for all the excitement - I'd be chuffed with a mid table finish with no relegation scares this season - anything on top of that a huge bonus, tbh.

Last 5 seasons have seen us finish between 17th and 20th, with last day escapes among them - when LB took over we were 21st and looking doomed last season. We have to stop circling the plug hole, first and foremost.
09:15, Mon 13 Sep
Being safe with about 10 games to go, would e a major step forward
What did the Knights in White satin?
09:24, Mon 13 Sep
But this is blues eh lads. Mid-table obscurity? Nah. We will be in and around the play offs no danger. If we do finish mid-table then I will guarantee the drama will take place off the park. Always something happening down our way (ok usually bad) but it’s why I love em.
09:29, Mon 13 Sep
Super Hans
It’s not just one transfer window tbf.

Colin, Dean and Roberts all brought under Redknapp are currently part of the best defence in the league at the moment.

Sunjic & Pedersen look like new signings in their new roles too.
Problem we need to address is the age of the squad over the next few years. We do need to start buying some under 25’s rather than the Clayton and Friends, plus we’re lucky to get rid of San Jose.
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
10:07, Mon 13 Sep
One doesn't turn the Titanic around, one rearranges the deckchairs on it.😎
10:24, Mon 13 Sep
But this is blues eh lads. Mid-table obscurity? Nah. We will be in and around the play offs no danger. If we do finish mid-table then I will guarantee the drama will take place off the park. Always something happening down our way (ok usually bad) but it’s why I love em.

I'm certainly not saying mid table is what I want, just that after our last 5 finishes I'd take it. There is nothing to say we can't finish higher imo, no reason not to dream.