21:08, Mon 13 Sep
Really is a shambles isn’t he?

He must practice the dying fly in training.
Yeh he is tbh
21:21, Mon 13 Sep
What a hit from Townsend
21:27, Mon 13 Sep
Gray has found his manager it seems.
21:35, Mon 13 Sep
Yep I’m happy for the kid. He looks like he has his confidence back and a manager who trusts in him
21:39, Mon 13 Sep
Townsend and Gray for a combined outlay of £1.7m is ridiculously good business
21:43, Mon 13 Sep
Horrible attitude to being substituted, on the back of the penalty petulance a few weeks ago.
21:48, Mon 13 Sep
It's weird how after all the promise he's done absolutely nothing for the last 4 years. This almost feels like last chance saloon for him at Everton
22:11, Mon 13 Sep
He's not a left sided midfield player, he's an out and out old fashioned winger.
She's playing with fire, he''s not ready for nibbly pig...

Demarai Gray,

22:27, Mon 13 Sep
got his third goal for Everton tonight. I didn’t even know that he had left Leicester. Did we get any sell on money or wasn’t there any?
The Sixth Mass Extinction is here.
22:29, Mon 13 Sep
spionkop
got his third goal for Everton tonight. I didn’t even know that he had left Leicester
😲
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
22:30, Mon 13 Sep
None because he went for less money both to Leverkusen and Everton than what we sold him for
22:47, Mon 13 Sep
Thanks.
The Sixth Mass Extinction is here.
22:50, Mon 13 Sep
Jmac98765
None because he went for less money both to Leverkusen and Everton than what we sold him for
If he'd have gone to Everton for £100m we'd have still got nothing
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”