17:48, Fri 8 Oct
The answer is clearly on here.
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
18:02, Fri 8 Oct
I’m not scrolling all bastid nite.

You give me the rite answer and I’ll tell you the round Fury will banjo Wilder
18:23, Fri 8 Oct
Rab C Nesbitt
I got the answer off here-
[european-football-statistics.co.uk]

Here you can look at all Clubs

I was surprised our historical average of 20096 was being bettered before our ground issues. Shows that the years of very good attendances we had are really few and far between as were the 80's pitiful attendances, although all Clubs suffered to some degree back then
And Fury in 6 or 7
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
18:28, Fri 8 Oct
Those numbers over the last century are remarkably stable, though I assume as the population has grown it's actually a decline proportionally. Having started in those 80s days of 7,000 I still think a full house is a magical thing that makes me feel like a kid. Love this daft club.
18:53, Fri 8 Oct
Rab C Nesbitt
Rab C Nesbitt
I got the answer off here-

Here you can look at all Clubs

I was surprised our historical average of 20096 was being bettered before our ground issues. Shows that the years of very good attendances we had are really few and far between as were the 80's pitiful attendances, although all Clubs suffered to some degree back then
And Fury in 6 or 7
The cup attendances on that website seem a little off unless I’m miss understanding them?

Says 101,308 for the 2011 final and 118,105 for 2001.
Yeah they confused me. Are they the total attendances at home and our allocation of the final?
Cumulatively we had over 86,000 for our home ties in the 10/11 cup run so the figures can’t be totals. Weird.
11:12, Sat 9 Oct
Nikola Zigic
Charcy
The fact I began when we were down the bottom of the old second, going to the third shows how I am probably our best fan.

You started the same time as me, we lost my first game and the home fans sang "what a load of rubbish".

I still came back and therefore am a better fan than you.

Well when I went the fans used to sing for other clubs. It was all Rangers, Celtic. That's how bad we was, so bad they didn't even comment on it.
06:04, Sun 10 Oct
It turns out that our all time points record had us as the 20th beat club historically in England.

Middlesbrough are 20th place (up to and including last season). Our high water mark was 16th place in 48/49.

A bonus point for anyone who knows which season when we finally dropped off the top 20 list.
22:31, Sun 17 Oct