Why can't we get it right
Cause we all live under the same sun
We all walk under the same moon
Then why, why can't we live as one
06:54, Fri 8 Oct
Rab C Nesbitt
Wrong on more than one count (I think) 😁

Yeah I checked, but only in a good way.

We’re 15th in the all time attendance list and we are above West Brom, Derby, Sheffield United and Wolves.

[fanbanter.co.uk]
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
06:56, Fri 8 Oct
Nikola Zigic
Rab C Nesbitt

We’re 15th in the all time attendance list and we are above West Brom, Derby, Sheffield United and Wolves.

[fanbanter.co.uk]
We definitely aren’t above Wolves
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
07:04, Fri 8 Oct

15,000 burgers (11,000 with onions)
80,000 pints
The 'Oh feck this' off the scale.
07:06, Fri 8 Oct
I got the answer off here-
[european-football-statistics.co.uk]

Here you can look at all Clubs
[european-football-statistics.co.uk]

I was surprised our historical average of 20096 was being bettered before our ground issues. Shows that the years of very good attendances we had are really few and far between as were the 80's pitiful attendances, although all Clubs suffered to some degree back then
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
07:09, Fri 8 Oct
Thought it would be higher, though as a 60's child I witnessed some very big crowds when growing up, so that probably threw me.

The pints and burgers?
07:12, Fri 8 Oct
45 out - can I have a bronx hat?
07:18, Fri 8 Oct
Well done 👍 but no 😁
08:56, Fri 8 Oct
Rab C Nesbitt
Nikola Zigic
Rab C Nesbitt

[fanbanter.co.uk]

There’s several sources all with very similar standings obviously slightly different due to the time the figures were taken from.

I like to point people to it when they always bang on about us being a small club and irrelevant compared to clubs like West Brom Wolves and derby.

We should be more proud of the stature of our club historically.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
08:58, Fri 8 Oct
Also, whilst my link had us in about 15th I must have got confused with something else when I said we were about 20th.

It turns out that our all time points record had us as the 20th beat club historically in England.

So basically where I would say Blues should be based on my experience, being relegated from the top flight or promoted from the second tier.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
09:00, Fri 8 Oct
The fact I began when we were down the bottom of the old second, going to the third shows how I am probably our best fan.
09:04, Fri 8 Oct
i bought my first season ticket the first season in the old third division - £56
BCFC - Letting me down for 49 years
09:05, Fri 8 Oct
Me and Hoppy are our best fans. Me first, him second.
09:48, Fri 8 Oct
All I can say is thank God the new generation Blues fans emerged like ourselves, after the boomers completely abandoned the club in the 80's. Fancy being spoilt with the bestest all conquering Blues teams of the 50's 60's and 70's and then abandoning us as soon as things got tough, nearly going bust. Makes you think.
09:55, Fri 8 Oct
Rab C Nesbitt
Nikola Zigic
Rab C Nesbitt

[fanbanter.co.uk]

There’s several sources all with very similar standings obviously slightly different due to the time the figures were taken from.

I like to point people to it when they always bang on about us being a small club and irrelevant compared to clubs like West Brom Wolves and derby.

We should be more proud of the stature of our club historically.

This with fecking bells on, I admit it winds me up to hear Blues fans say this, had an argument on here with someone who insisted Wolves and Derby had 'vastly' superior histories and standings compared to us. They are better yes, but there really isn't much in it - apart from the odd curse or two and the shitty end of the stick when it comes to owners.