21:49, Sat 9 Oct
Yep. Smith had a complacent air about him as the entered the ring…his mind will be concentrated now
21:56, Sat 9 Oct
Warming up nice as well this.
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
AJW
22:03, Sat 9 Oct
JCL
Fury Ko 6th round KRO,
22:13, Sat 9 Oct
Smiths new trainer seems a bit excitable….Smith looking fairly comfortable though
22:16, Sat 9 Oct
All Over
22:18, Sat 9 Oct
Fowler old manned. I like Smith
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
22:27, Sat 9 Oct
What time we expecting the Fury/Wilder ringwalks? 4:30? Setting the alarm, wanna get as much sleep as possible without actually missing the fight 😆
22:32, Sat 9 Oct
I’m not watching live it but yeah 4/4.30am
22:49, Sat 9 Oct
Only watched the last five rounds of Foster v Cunningham but enjoyed that as well.
Edit- Oh how the commentators got that wrong
22:52, Sat 9 Oct
Foster done over by the judges as well, Foster dominated until fairly late on, poor decisions.
23:31, Sat 9 Oct
John Fury should be on EVERY boxing programme.
Been some good fights tonight but a few things I didn’t like….Paul Smith and another of the corner guys screaming at Fowler when he was felled.
Cunninghams corner behaving like berks while he was being interviewed, although Cunningham himself seemed like a nice kid.
Loved Fowler’s post fight interview, Bellews not so much…..he made some pretty serious allegations about Shane McGuigan.
23:34, Sat 9 Oct
Yeah I noticed them taunting Fowler when on his arse. I heard Bellew say that Shane had pushed Fowler into taking the fight, did he say anything else?
And never mind John Fury, it's good to have you on a SHA boxing thread. You should be on every one
03:58, Sun 10 Oct
Wilder is going to come out hard in the early rounds I think
04:09, Sun 10 Oct
Wilder be lucky to last this next round
04:13, Sun 10 Oct
Wilder be lucky to last this next round

Sowas fury 😂