05:57, Sun 10 Oct
I’m not sure I’ve ever seen someone want to win so much than Wilder.[/quote]

I have. He's 6ft 9 and comes from Morecambe.
Those three fights will be talked about for years.
What a champion Fury is. Can box,brawl,take a punch, land a punch. A character as well.
"supporters should be patient a little while longer - sunshine days are just around the corner."
Ken Wheldon - March 18th 1988
06:05, Sun 10 Oct
the ferret
I’m not sure I’ve ever seen someone want to win so much than Wilder.

I have. He's 6ft 9 and comes from Morecambe.
Those three fights will be talked about for years.
What a champion Fury is. Can box,brawl,take a punch, land a punch. A character as well.[/quote]

Fury is by far the better fighter, but for wilder to stay on his feet after that battering was mental. Showed some real character.
06:11, Sun 10 Oct
a nasty shit to minorities ain't acharacter
06:25, Sun 10 Oct
Maybe, but he was quite funny calling Wilder a bitch seconds before the fight.
06:28, Sun 10 Oct
bad mouth useing bad mouth.explains his fans.he's crass
06:40, Sun 10 Oct
Hip Op Crissy
he's crass

Yes, I suppose the first thing I look for in a boxer is their sophistication and refinement...

He went straight over to Wilder after the fight but Wilder was having none of it. Fury claimed that wilder is the 2nd best heavyweight in the world - pretty high acclaim. Whereas Wilder loses and claims his cloak was too heavy.

So what's your opinion of Wilder then?

I think I'll forgive a few pre-fight tactics and the guy is from a traveller community - I don't really expect him to have the most rounded views. He may be a fanny or he may be a product of his environment, all I know is that I love his boxing.

Though I can imagine it is quite annoying if youve lost sleep to watch him lose and he wins in the fight of the century.
07:18, Sun 10 Oct
Best heavyweight of his time.

And whatever you think of his views, he’s likely done a lot for charity and mental health.

I like Fury, ruffles a few feathers, entertaining. If you don’t like him don’t watch him. Certainly wouldn’t tune in to watch him lose, not sure there’s anyone out there to trouble him.
JCL
07:30, Sun 10 Oct
Tiltonblue
Also, sky bet are offering 6/1 for Fury to land 60+ punches in rounds 1-6. Think that’s a great shout.

I had a tenner on this so that's nice!

Cracking fight, both both down, some bombs thrown. And that should be the end of that rivalry!
Everything in moderation, even moderation.
07:49, Sun 10 Oct
yeh love his boxing & ignore he's a nasty shit u'd slag off any other time
07:51, Sun 10 Oct
that makes it okay then? WTF.boxing attractin ignorant excuses
08:05, Sun 10 Oct
JCL
Cracking fight, genuinely looked like both men were on the verge of winning multiple times.

Fury has incredible stamina for someone that big.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
08:18, Sun 10 Oct
Bad sportsmanship from Wilder at the end, hopefully it’s the last we see of him.

Unreal yet again from Fury
08:41, Sun 10 Oct
Best heavyweight of his time.

And whatever you think of his views, he’s likely done a lot for charity and mental health.

I like Fury, ruffles a few feathers, entertaining. If you don’t like him don’t watch him. Certainly wouldn’t tune in to watch him lose, not sure there’s anyone out there to trouble him.

I think. as a person, he's a complete knob ..... but i don't watch boxing based on their personalities outside the ring.

As a boxer he's extraordinary ... and in terms of coming back from knockdowns with clarity of thought and not completely drained of energy, one of the best ever.

Actually he annoyed me tonight .. he didn't need to take the risks he did and lost focus at times - could have won in a much easier manner. Then again it wouldn't have stayed as tense and exciting as it did.

Hope he stays around and trains properly for 5 or 6 more fights at least

PS ... thought the whole card was good
08:54, Sun 10 Oct
I love Tyson, I love his dad and I love Peter. Rough as anything, but honest and entertaining, if a a bit unreconstructed.

Have a listen to Peter Fury talking to Tris Dixon. Even my Mrs found it fascinating and she hates uncouth ruffians and boxing.

The Fury’s are quite a family.

[open.spotify.com]
09:11, Sun 10 Oct
Congrats got to go out to Fury and Wilder for giving the fans another awesome fight.

Fury confirmed as the boxer of his generation, fight with Usyk to (hopefully) get all the belts and then maybe retire at the very top.