10:30, Sun 10 Oct
One thing that even the commentators picked up on was how slow the count was in the 4th for Fury. On the 2nd one the gap between 5 and 6 enabled Fury to get off the floor and to be upright. Weird
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
10:35, Sun 10 Oct
Yep he’s a phenomenon.

Great fight that will be watched over and over again.
10:36, Sun 10 Oct
So what is Wilder actually accusing Fury of when he says he’s cheated ?
10:45, Sun 10 Oct
It was nice to see Wilder beaten up again. He doesn’t come across as a particularly nice bloke. Fury seemed very pissed off with his refusal to show any sportsmanship at the end of the fight. I think there will be some entertaining press conferences to come.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Wilder still didn’t accept he lost to the better man 3 times and ask for another fight. If I was Tyson I’d probably agree to it sooner or later but here in the UK with an 80/20 purse split😁
10:51, Sun 10 Oct
Wilder is probably the most wasted talent in boxing history, or at least that I can think of.

Devastating one punch power that rivals even the hardest of historical punchers but his technique is awful. If he was well coached and not given easy fights for the large percentage of his career he could’ve been one of the greatest ever.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
10:53, Sun 10 Oct
Azzurri
Rabbit punches maybe. If he was it’s ironic as he put Fury down for the 2nd time in Round 4 with a punch to the back of the head. Wilder is what he is though I reckon, where Fury acts up for the camera a lot of the time
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
10:53, Sun 10 Oct
Azzurri

I wasn’t aware he’d accused Fury of cheating. He showed poor sportsmanship at the end by refusing to acknowledge Tyson when he went over to his corner.
10:56, Sun 10 Oct
Rab C Nesbitt
Azzurri
Rabbit punches maybe. If he was it’s ironic as he put Fury down for the 2nd time in Round 4 with a punch to the back of the head. Wilder is what he is though I reckon, where Fury acts up for the camera a lot of the time

Yeah definitely Wilder doesn’t hide the fact he’s not particularly humble or a nice bloke, him saying he wanted to kill somebody in the ring was enough evidence of that.

Fury on the other hand knows how to play the media game very well, we all know some of the things he’s said in the past but the media love him (same with his dad, though he’s far worse as a person).
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
11:02, Sun 10 Oct
I have to say that the T-Mobile arena is an absolutely stunning venue and unbelievably versatile. Inside and outside it is stunning and has just about everything from bars and food outlets to just about the best location you could ever wish for.

It is the permanent home the the Vegas GK's and if you ever get the chance to visit Vegas it is well worth a visit. The new "Park area" that was created during construction comes alive when there is any sporting or concert event with large outdoor screens, bars, restaurants and entertainment.

Located between Park MGM (used to be the Monte Carlo) and NYNY it is so easy to access and if you are staying on the strip no taxi/uber or driving required.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
11:06, Sun 10 Oct
Fat Buddha
I love Tyson, I love his dad and I love Peter. Rough as anything, but honest and entertaining, if a a bit unreconstructed.

Have a listen to Peter Fury talking to Tris Dixon. Even my Mrs found it fascinating and she hates uncouth ruffians and boxing.

The Fury’s are quite a family.

[open.spotify.com]
Cheers for that Buddha. Will listen to all of those podcasts. Loved reading Tris Dixon’s piece each week when he was editor of Boxing News. Also one of the best tipsters I’ve ever seen with his previews of fights
11:41, Sun 10 Oct
Rab C Nesbitt
Azzurri

Yeah definitely Wilder doesn’t hide the fact he’s not particularly humble or a nice bloke, him saying he wanted to kill somebody in the ring was enough evidence of that.

Fury on the other hand knows how to play the media game very well, we all know some of the things he’s said in the past but the media love him (same with his dad, though he’s far worse as a person).

This. I like and respect Fury, even if I don't agree with some of his views - Wilder though seems to be a vile bloke, threatening to and wanting to kill in the boxing ring, whether his idea of hype or not, is a disgusting thing to come out with. Glad he lost and hope he disappears now, him and his Trumpesque refusal to accept the truth. Well done to Fury, awesome.
14:19, Sun 10 Oct
Pure evil! 😁
16:50, Sun 10 Oct
Hip Op Crissy
yeh love his boxing & ignore he's a nasty shit u'd slag off any other time

you didnt answer my question

what is your opinion of Wilder?
18:11, Sun 10 Oct
You’re nibbling at the WUM..