19:07, Sat 9 Oct
Where did you bump in to Jude ? Presume he is home.
19:07, Sat 9 Oct
Ferdinand Coly
19:11, Sat 9 Oct
Welcome - and you are spot on.
19:15, Sat 9 Oct
Greebo joe

This morning in Aston fields Bromsgrove by the rugby club just me and him lovely kind man.

he was out for a jog, i didnt know he lived over here by me , i thought naaa cant be , had his blues top on with a 22 on, fantastic cant believe it was him jogging where i walk
19:21, Sat 9 Oct
Bluesince62

Thanks appreciate that reply.. im not that a doom and gloom person but i sat there and thought half full stadium this is what not Birmingham City should be, totally mis run club which we dont deserve.
19:33, Sat 9 Oct
Greebo joe

This morning in Aston fields Bromsgrove by the rugby club just me and him lovely kind man.

he was out for a jog, i didnt know he lived over here by me , i thought naaa cant be , had his blues top on with a 22 on, fantastic cant believe it was him jogging where i walk

"i didnt know he lived over here by me
"
If he's staying at his mum and Dad's he does ... from where you saw him, just the other side of the railway tracks and about quarter of a mile back along towards Finstall
19:39, Sat 9 Oct
:If he's staying at his mum and Dad's he does ... just the other side of the railway tracks and quarter of a mile back from where you saw him:

Great stuff thanks
19:40, Sat 9 Oct
chasss123
Bluesince62

Thanks appreciate that reply.. im not that a doom and gloom person but i sat there and thought half full stadium this is what not Birmingham City should be, totally mis run club which we dont deserve.

Hang on...let me get this straight. You wrote your first post on SHA today AND met Jude Bellingham who was out on a jog. Did he say anything interesting?
19:54, Sat 9 Oct
Yes unbelievable

He was very friendly, said he was a little disappointed in the fact that the stadium was only half used, loves his time at Dortmund, said as we all know he is on a rest from England duties, had a selfie which he took as i was shaking, and he said i had eagle eyes because i was driving past him and at the time i looked and thought nope it wasnt him then decided to go back to check and sure enough it was him, we had this little chat, loves the blues follows them on line and very much keeps up to date with everything thats going on. and just a few other things we talked about , nothing important, and i didnt say to him you off to Newcastle then .
i jest ok
20:16, Sat 9 Oct
about the Newcastle bit
22:37, Sat 9 Oct
Rags
Greebo joe

"i didnt know he lived over here by me
"
If he's staying at his mum and Dad's he does ... from where you saw him, just the other side of the railway tracks and about quarter of a mile back along towards Finstall

Now why didn't you give me a heads up? So round the corner from where I used to work and only a few minutes from where I live.

I must go for a stalking mission soon πŸ˜„
Do you ever ask yourself
Is there a Heaven in the sky
Why can't we get it right
Cause we all live under the same sun
We all walk under the same moon
Then why, why can't we live as one
23:12, Sat 9 Oct
Spot on! Favourite Curry house? πŸ˜‚
23:13, Sat 9 Oct
What is your opinion on onions?
23:58, Sat 9 Oct
chasss123
hi all 1st time poster

I am a season ticket holder and have watched the Blues since around 1962.

I want to put into words how i feel about the club as from nearly walking out at half time at the game against Forest.

By the way i had the privilege to bump into Jude this morning Saturday 9th and had a little chat as he was out running and he had all the time in his busy schedule to talk

Anyway here goes.

Blues are a dying club, crowds of 52,000 in the 70s, crowds averaging say 36,000 as well, crowds of 29,000 in the noughties , now say an average of 19,000 roughly,

We are a laughing stock of a club say losing 700 fans a year, next generation are not interested in supporting a poorly run football club with no investment or ambition

The club dont look after the fans the stadium is a wreck, tannoy system absolutely in audible. the villa are light yrs ahead of us in terms of everything.

We used to play the likes of Barcelona and Milan in the fairs cup not anymore.

We were truly feared playing aginst teams at St Andrews not anymore.

We are the UK second largest city who cant produce a team average enough to secure premiership football on a regular basis , we should be on par to the likes of Everton or Leicester city.

We wont be around soon if the owners stay because they are just not interested in how Birmingham City mean to the blue side of Brum, and how disinterested the owners are to the fact that are hearts are broken seeing the history of this football club falling apart in front of us all.

look at villa , they havnt gone backwards like us, i just hate to see the situation the club is in at this present time, we will never ever get all those missing fans back to see what it was truly like at St Andrews, as Sir Alex Ferguson once said to Brucie and Mcleish go there cus they are a proper club, he should know because his dad took him down to watch them when he was a kid and he knows a thing or two.

We have failed to see Birmingham City build on the foundations of a big city and its fans

the football club is dying

First of all welcome.

For me you are more or less spot on in what you say. It’s the reality that hurts.

But saying that, after 50 years of supporting the Blues, nothing ever surprises us. Reckon you are correct about Alex Ferguson comments.
06:14, Sun 10 Oct
eff me.why has noone said this before now