19:37, Sun 10 Oct
I know I know rocking horse sh*t comes to mind but if just one does become spare for any reason please pm me ...money on top and ALL favours considered!

Can pick up anytime👍
20:06, Sun 10 Oct
Huddersfield sold out aswell by the looks of it.
09:16, Mon 11 Oct
Need a ticket for my nephew, if any spare going let me know.
09:17, Mon 11 Oct
Truebluetrooper
Need a ticket for my nephew

A swap ? 😛
11:37, Mon 11 Oct
Fildes bcfc
That’s a strange one. Initial allocation was 1800 at 25 quid. Surprised we’ve sold them, and if we have they’ve not given us more.
Can’t expect Blues to clarify though, can we?
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
Jim
12:34, Mon 11 Oct
That’s a strange one. Initial allocation was 1800 at 25 quid. Surprised we’ve sold them, and if we have they’ve not given us more.
Can’t expect Blues to clarify though, can we?

It's probably the old issue of no sale or return basis if we ask for a second batch of tickets. So if we ask for another 500 but can't sell them, Blues have to stump up the cash.
12:56, Mon 11 Oct
Jim
Could well be mate. But telling people they’re sold out to save them logging on or even going to the ticket office shouldn’t be too difficult
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
14:27, Mon 11 Oct
Also After 1 ticket for the baggies game Friday, if anybody hears of one going, will be forever thankful.
17:08, Mon 11 Oct
I'm going undercover in the albion end
That was liquid football!
17:11, Mon 11 Oct
I'm after two Albion tickets. Will pay £100 per ticket.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
18:43, Mon 11 Oct
I'm considering doing the same.
19:17, Mon 11 Oct
I've got a mate to get me tickets. Its going to be a strange but exciting night for my lad. He plays for the Albion Foundation on a Saturday, and they have the job of ball boys for the first team. He's on the rota this friday. His coach wangled it to get his age group the Blues game so he could be pitch side and chuck the ball to the Blues players. He did the albion v Derby game a couple of weeks back.
So he'll be sat on a little stool in full albion garb, secretly supporting Blues. If you see a lad with red hair in front of the Blues section, give him a knowing nod 😁
That was liquid football!
20:08, Mon 11 Oct
That's brilliant, hope he has a fantastic night.
Tell him to take his time throwing that ball back in to play, if by some miracle we happen to be winning at any point. 😂
19:54, Tue 12 Oct
Fildes bcfc

Back on sale now.

Club’s hamster is back on it’s wheel, and the ticket machine’s got the full 50 watts going to it.
01:18, Wed 13 Oct
That's brilliant, hope he has a fantastic night.
Tell him to take his time throwing that ball back in to play, if by some miracle we happen to be winning at any point. 😂

better still throw it into the blues crowd.
(Hope he has a great night)